• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Oh my god, I'm so high right now. This music is so good. Hearts to hearts. Strange huh. I'm working so hqrd to make this trip feel good guys. Life is just so awful but I want to just try and enjoy myself. I'm a fucking 21 year old, getting high beyond her stupid fucking mothers back. I just want to feel gpod. I keep on ruinibg things for myself and fpr everyone aroind me. I even made this site worse. Why am I so awful. Why do I exist. My mom is in the bathroom right now. I just want to enjoy myself, you know. Life is so miserable. It's so awful. My life was good yet I still fucking hate being alive. It's so painful. I'M HIGH AND I'M GPING TO FEEL GOOD FOR ONVE 8NN MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE. I LOVE YPU ALL.

I'm so sorry
I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry

Good night. Where ever you guys qre.

reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
There is no need to apologize, you didn't ruin anything. I've seen your posts before and you've been nothing but kind and reasonable. I hope you enjoy yourself, you deserve it.
Rest well n' pleasant dreams.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
There is no need to apologize, you didn't ruin anything. I've seen your posts before and you've been nothing but kind and reasonable. I hope you enjoy yourself, you deserve it.
Rest well n' pleasant dreams.
Thank you. That means so much. Time is moving really weird now. Tjank you.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hang in there, Jester. You're still connecting with folk here and we're wishing you well.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It's normal to focus on getting relied when you're suffering. Hope tomorrow is better.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
You shouldn't feel bad about taking a break and being high. I'm sorry things are sucky but hopefully getting high will be a good break from things. You are not ruining anything just keep doing you and enjoy the ride ❤️

Reactions: tbroken
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Drugs unfortunately can have the effect of bringing uncomfortable inner thoughts and feelings which can explain why you are feeling these intense feelings.

Hey take it easy, nobody is perfect. What matters is how we fix our mistakes, apologise, take responsibility for our actions and trying to be better people. Our mistakes and bad things we do don't define us it is how we deal with it that does.

Tommorrow is always a new day to start again.

Love
FireFox :)

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Wait, whats go8ng on??? This music is really fuck8ng good. Wyatt is so good at music. I can feel his music in my soul. It's so lovely. So simplicitic yet so beautiful. It speaks to me. Words cant describe how beautiful.it is. I fucking hate beung al8ve but his music is such a blessing. I love his music. I wish I was as talentrd as him rather than be8ng the untalentledd piece of shit I am. I deserve to die. I deserve to die. Even when I try to enjoy myself I jsut end up ruinung it. Im such a horrible pers9n. I'm the one causing pain to everyone around me inluding you guys. Im a parasite. Im a fucking parasite. I just leach on to others.

Im so sotry. Im so sorry. Please forgive me. Please. I know I dont deserve forgiveness but I dont know what else to do. Im sorry.

Guys, who are these people. I going to pee. Latwr

Last edited:
Lake

Lake

Dec 4, 2023
You've nothing to be sorry for.
I don't know you, I don't even know your name, but I love you because I understand you.

I wish that you experience relief.

• Love
Reactions: Iris Blue
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Nothing to forgive or excuse, Jester. Be kind to to yourself.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Drugs unfortunately can have the effect of bringing uncomfortable inner thoughts and feelings which can explain why you are feeling these intense feelings.

Hey take it easy, nobody is perfect. What matters is how we fix our mistakes, apologise, take responsibility for our actions and trying to be better people. Our mistakes and bad things we do don't define us it is how we deal with it that does.

Tommorrow is always a new day to start again.

Love
FireFox :)
So beautiful. So beautiful. You are so beautigul.
Giys there are people watch8ng us. Shhhh..... his music is si good. His music is the only thing brinibg me joy rught now.
There peopme watching and im all alone. Huh, weird. I wonder if im hearing this music right.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FireFox
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
What's your drug of choice? I wish I was getting high right about now! Those marijuana edibles are my weakness.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
What's your drug of choice? I wish I was getting high right about now! Those marijuana edibles are my weakness.
Shrooommbza

Al something. The colours are so beautiful. You can get mushrooms from illehal disoenaries like the illgal weed ones. Weed is now legal whwre I live but you gey the point.
Guys, who are these people watching us??? Colours arw sk beautiful. Its only 12 somwthing. It feels so long. I wamt to see tge qorld like this forever.
Funguyz dudeeeeeeee
His music fills me up with so much love qnd gqppiness. Rhis wirld 8s q horrible place but his music is so pure. I feel good listening to h8s music. That's why I love him so much. He's si cool. So is his brother and hisgirlfriend

I'm such q piece of shit. I've hated myself since childhood. I'm ugly. I'm abusive. I fail everyone over and over again but they pit up with it. They pur up with it because rhey have to convince themselves that ill amount to something when deeo down insode even thwyknow 4hwur efforts are all for nothibg. IM A FUCK8NG FAILURE ON EVER FUCKING LEVEL. IM QN UGLY PIECE OF NO GOOD SHIT. IM THE NOST RWTARD3D PERSON TO EVER EXIST. WHY DO I EXIST. WHY DO I EXUST. WGY DO I EXIST. WHY DO I EXUST. I FUCKING HQRW MYSELF SO MUCH. I WAMT TO DIE 8 WAMT TO DIE I WAMT TO DIE. IM SYCH A FOOL. IM SYCJ A FOOL
I want rk get away from all of thus. I want to get away from myself.
Bloood
I have repented for all of yoyr sins. I nust rwpent. I must rwoent. I an sorry i am sorry
Sorry
20240319 011855
I must repent for my sinof being alive
It neefs to go throygh. You need to know 20240319 011839
Three for you
Im sorry. That was the best I could do.
Do you ever feel unsafe around somekne? Do you ever feel terrified og them? My mom isnt abusive but Im terrified of her. Ive had nightmares of her choking me to dwath. I see her as a monsyer. She sacres me so much.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Wow. I forgot what I was going to... og right. Am i still high. Am i still high to you guys. I gave wyatt a break and now im listening to him again and he is greatm id highly reccomend him.
Who are 5hese people?
Who are you? Like qtf. Life wtf. God this musuc. This music

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori