• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
hi everyone, i just found this site
its nice to feel so at home. ive found comfort here
my plan is to go by train decapitation but being on here ive seen better ways
Can anyone tell me what "ctb" is used for here?
and is there anywhere i can read more about SN method?

• Hugs
Reactions: bloodblacknothing, Praestat_Mori and cheese.out
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Greetings. CTB stands for catching the bus (suicide). You have to make twenty posts to search threads and post private messages.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and Praestat_Mori
nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
Greetings. CTB stands for catching the bus (suicide). You have to make twenty posts to search threads and post private messages.
Oh ok, im still just trying to navigate the site, thank you lots

Reactions: CW36
Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
CTB means to 'Catch the Bus', a euphemism for meeting your end.

Train decapitation is definitely a very violent and scary way to go - and depending on where you are, very risky. It's also going to traumatize a lot of people. If none of that is an issue for you - it's a solution. Not a very appealing one in my opinion, but who am I to tell you not to do it.

As for SN, there are loads of megathreads on the Suicide Discussion page. Have a look - I'm sure you'll find the right method for you.

Reactions: LI3 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you wish to read about methods then there is the suicide resource compilation on here, the SN method is explained in there, and as already mentioned there is the search function which will show up once your account is 24 hours old and you have a few more replies, I think that when the search function shows up it will be easier to specifically search for information but anyway best of luck.

Reactions: LI3
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
is there anywhere i can read more about SN method?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori

538yeoz

Aug 20, 2023
I am also new here. Kinda overwhelming.

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I would never have the courage to go by train decapitation myself.I think there are better methods out there (more peaceful) .You just need to make sure you know the percentage of success of that method,you understand risks(what would happen in case you survive) .The most important thing is to do as much research as possible beforehand.Go over the little details.Don't rush it and don't leave anything to chance as there is increased likelihood of failure when you leave things to chance.

Reactions: LI3 and nadia225