• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
Hi I'm new here after lurking for a while, I've finally had the confidence to post to try and see which way I go. I'm trying to fight against my thoughts but think they are taking over. Anyone up for a chat.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! It is GREAT to have you as a new global family member. We are a loving, caring group and everyone here ahs helped me so much and i hope we can help you too. I am so happy to have you as a family member, it is great! Again, WELCOME!!! :heart::hug:

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
Hi there, I'm kinda new too, been here for about a week or so, lurking and gathering information. It seems like a really decent community of like-minded, supportive people here, I'm so glad SS exists!!!

C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
Hello.
Welcome.
Hello
WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! It is GREAT to have you as a new global family member. We are a loving, caring group and everyone here ahs helped me so much and i hope we can help you too. I am so happy to have you as a family member, it is great! Again, WELCOME!!! :heart::hug:
Thankyou I don't have anyone to turn to I don't want to be here anymore but I'm scared
Welcome to SS :hug:

My inbox is open if you ever wana chat. There's also the chat threads and chat room as well.
I am so ready to go but I am so lost and don't want to go without talking to people first I am all alone

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi there, I'm kinda new too, been here for about a week or so, lurking and gathering information. It seems like a really decent community of like-minded, supportive people here, I'm so glad SS exists!!!
WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! I am so happy that you joined our global family. We are a great family that looks out for one another and we are a very loving, caring supportive family. The members here ahve helped me so uch and I hope you find that to. Again, WELCOME!! Walter :heart::hug::happy:

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Welcome to Sanctioned suicide. I hope you find friends here. I applaud you for your courage to finally saying hello

• Hugs
C

catcataden

Oct 7, 2020
Welcome to Sanctioned suicide. I hope you find friends here. I applaud you for your courage to finally saying hello
Thanks, I am all alone, I feel helpless and have nothing or anyone to live for anymore
Welcome to SS :hug:

My inbox is open if you ever wana chat. There's also the chat threads and chat room as well.
I have nothing and nobody to live for anymore I lost my job I have ended my relationship I have nothing

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thanks, I am all alone, I feel helpless and have nothing or anyone to live for anymore

I have nothing and nobody to live for anymore I lost my job I have ended my relationship I have nothing
my in box is always open. Feel free to holler if needed.

• Hugs