FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is actually something relieving rather than a terrible tragedy, the tragedy instead is how selfish humans so harmfully decide to procreate in the first place. Those who manage to voluntarily end their existences are the true fortunate ones as now they are at peace, they are eternally free from all suffering, there is no sadness in being free from this evil, disgusting world, in fact death is the only relief and no matter what I'll always see it as better to die.

I see suicide as brave and rational rather than such a terrible tragedy, there is nothing tragic about the people who were fortunate enough to access a reliable suicide method in the first place and had the courage to free themselves from this undesirable and meaningless existence, I envy them so much. And I see so much beauty in the thought of eternal nothingness, it's comforting to think of this existence being all forgotten about, what's tragic to me is how a peaceful suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible, it's hellish how we cannot have the option to easily die in peace.

Reactions: Nightthere, thewalkingdread, Imprisoned and 5 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly! If a person really loves someone, they should be happy they finally got eternal freedom that they needed so bad.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, Imprisoned, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022

Maybe this will be illuminating.

People can feel conflicting things at the same time.