• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ivllis

ivllis

hikikomori
Nov 1, 2023
I can't do this anymore . I'm miserable in this relationship but I cant leave. I just wana die but thats exactly what she wants. I was finally getting better. She doesnt even love me . She always tells me how much she hates me I jsut wnat it to end. Im so sick of this everytime she texts I wanna puke because its always her telling me how much she hates me and she wants me dead. I cant even say goodnight to her without her telling me she hopes I die painfully . Im just so tired
I love her but she'll never love me. She jsut stays becauswew I do whatever she tells me
I'm so tired

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: moshimoshi, stuck_here and kunikuzushi
stuck_here

stuck_here

May 12, 2024
How do you know she hates you if its not personal?

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry to hear of your struggles.
Why can't you leave? I think its better to be alone than to be with someone who tells you she hates you and wants you dead. that is truly awful

Reactions: Hollowman
B

boingo

Nov 18, 2022
I know it's really difficult to leave a relationship like that but no one should treat you that way, if you can find any way to leave or get some support from someone who can help you to leave then I think that would be the best thing to do. I've been in toxic relationships myself and I know how hard it is to leave them but staying with them is worse for you.

Reactions: Hollowman
ivllis

ivllis

hikikomori
Nov 1, 2023
I am sorry to hear of your struggles.
Why can't you leave? I think its better to be alone than to be with someone who tells you she hates you and wants you dead. that is truly awful
If I leave shes going to commit and/or send things to my family.

Reactions: iloverachel