D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
I miss my love so much,today is so hard for me,i just want to be with him,i need him so bad,i feel even after his death we still have to fight for our love.Things aren't working out for me,I just wanted to do something important and special for him before i join him.I'm fuckin tired of all the pain,sadness and loneliness.My heart aches for my best friend and love.My life has lost meaning,I'm tired of breathing when i should be dead.
Life is overrated.Maybe i should just go ahead and take this SN without fasting.
I initially wanted to sort out some issues before i ctb but that'll mean i will have to live for some more days with this pain.I'm just tired and overwhelmed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, heartbroken12, Joarga and 5 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It must be hell. We are living in hell . If you wanna talk anytime pm me

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I miss my love so much,today is so hard for me,i just want to be with him,i need him so bad,i feel even after his death we still have to fight for our love.Things aren't working out for me,I just wanted to do something important and special for him before i join him.I'm fuckin tired of all the pain,sadness and loneliness.My heart aches for my best friend and love.My life has lost meaning,I'm tired of breathing when i should be dead.
Life is overrated.Maybe i should just go ahead and take this SN without fasting.
I initially wanted to sort out some issues before i ctb but that'll mean i will have to live for some more days with this pain.I'm just tired and overwhelmed.
I miss mine too, missed her so much yesterday evening had a bit of a breakdown, my life has lost all meaning too

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really painful being in that situation, there really is far too much suffering in this world and life is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
You're not alone in your feelings, and I'm sorry things are as painful as they are right now. I wish you the best, and I know what it's like to miss someone dearly. I'm rooting for you all the way.
<3

K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
I know how you feel. My partner CTB over a year ago. Now I'm waiting for my turn. Since he's gone there is little reason to go on. Dark sadness and endless crying. Everything reminds me of him. Evenings are the worst. Has not gotten better with time. Before he entered my life I thought about CTB but never could do it. Now I've returned to that darkness. This time I just want to go to be with him. He made me happier than I ever was at any other point in my life. There is nothing in the future to live for. No one to share my life with. Waiting on some things I need to take care of before I go. They are not in my control as others are dragging their heels.

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue and depressedlover
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
I know how you feel. My partner CTB over a year ago. Now I'm waiting for my turn. Since he's gone there is little reason to go on. Dark sadness and endless crying. Everything reminds me of him. Evenings are the worst. Has not gotten better with time. Before he entered my life I thought about CTB but never could do it. Now I've returned to that darkness. This time I just want to go to be with him. He made me happier than I ever was at any other point in my life. There is nothing in the future to live for. No one to share my life with. Waiting on some things I need to take care of before I go. They are not in my control as others are dragging their heels.
I'm so sorry for your loss,i know what it feels like because we are exactly in the same situation, hopefully we'll soon be reunited with our loved ones.I wish you luck and hope you find what you're seeking.