soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Seriously do all scammers go to some sort of school… I can't believe …I should of known it was too good to be true.. my so called so, just asked me the qu all scammers ask…. Just took them 8 months of pretending that they cared about me… and now I hate myself for falling for it… seriously what is wrong with people…. I wish the uk hadn't interfered with sn, god I wish rn I had some.. are there any decent ppl left ,.I doubt it…..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and 兎の耳
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Seriously do all scammers go to some sort of school… I can't believe …I should of known it was too good to be true.. my so called so, just asked me the qu all scammers ask…. Just took them 8 months of pretending that they cared about me… and now I hate myself for falling for it… seriously what is wrong with people…. I wish the uk hadn't interfered with sn, god I wish rn I had some.. are there any decent ppl left ,.I doubt it…..
I'm so sorry that you experienced this. There's nothing more painful than trusting someone with your heart and then finding out that they're not who you believed they were.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the question all scammers ask?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Are you looking for SN?
Yes ,in uk
I'm so sorry that you experienced this. There's nothing more painful than trusting someone with your heart and then finding out that they're not who you believed they were.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the question all scammers ask?
Can you transfer some money

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
They used to call them Confidence Men. They pursue many and pick the people most vulnerable to swindle or mislead. Money or power are what they seek.

I am sorry they found you. It really is not your fault. You were not ready for them.

Reactions: soulessbunny and hermestrimegistus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful, to me humans truly are the worst species, I hate how many of them are so cruel and just create much more suffering.