• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
all i do is hurt people when i vent to them they always get so fucking sad because of me feeling sad. i always want to push people away but if that happens i think i'd lose my fucking mind. what the fuck am i doing here i want to fucking kill myself but everyone would be so fucking mad at me. im such a failure

i tried venting in my server but my friend keeps telling me "noooo youre not useless" like omg the rules of the vent channel say not to respond unless someone asks. i just hhhhhggg :happy:

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
all i do is hurt people when i vent to them they always get so fucking sad because of me feeling sad. i always want to push people away but if that happens i think i'd lose my fucking mind. what the fuck am i doing here i want to fucking kill myself but everyone would be so fucking mad at me. im such a failure

i tried venting in my server but my friend keeps telling me "noooo youre not useless" like omg the rules of the vent channel say not to respond unless someone asks. i just hhhhhggg :happy:
By your own admittance, you are good at hurting people. That's a skill...

Reactions: SweetTangerine