• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm like a dead shell too. I am really unattached to humanity as a whole. I don't have any interests or anything that I want to voluntarily do. Everything that I do in life is done because I'm forced to, not because I want to. Living like this is no way to live and I believe that I deserve euthanasia because I don't even enjoy living to begin with. I hate at how the only method that I can access to is drowning

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm in your same situation. There's a part of me who wants to live, but the other part just cannot be in peace with itself and this sh*t you can't call life. But SN is here, one day or another I'll have the right inspiration to drink my last cocktail.

Btw, this isolation is becoming really unealthy for me, but it is like it is... Also i already tried recovery and it didn't went well, because i knew I was just existing while being extremely frustrated. I'm not an idiot, an incel or a simp.. living like this is pure hell. But peace will come.

Last edited:
vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
I know the feeling, and I understand what it's like to live with feeling like a failure 😞 I think I closed too many books while preparing for CTB, never to reopen them. I'm just going through the motions, like a small boat in a vast ocean. They say time is the great healer... I'm not sure about that, but maybe that's where our hope is waiting for us? I wish for this to happen to you, you're a good person and deserve to get better 🫂🫂🫂💙

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I'm a living dead shell, rotting at home, with no hope for a suitable recovery. Failure in life killed me. Dead enough for a terrible life, yet too much alive and not being able to just CTB.
Rotting at home as well, no hope, no energy, no money.

R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
Me too, all I do is wake up, go to work, get home, smoke weed and play video games, and go to sleep, to do it all over again the next day. The days I don't work I usually just stay in bed all day and do nothing. I have no hobbies or interests anymore. My ex left me, my friends left me. I was unable to complete college and dropped out and I don't want to go back. I used to have a lot of dreams; now I just look forward to when my sleeping meds finally knock me out and I can be blissfully unconscious for a little while. I just wish I didn't have to wake up.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I'm a living dead shell, rotting at home, with no hope for a suitable recovery. Failure in life killed me. Dead enough for a terrible life, yet too much alive and not being able to just CTB.
The same is true for me, I just can't pull the trigger for fear of failure and lack of available methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
At least we're all rotting together. I actually can't remember the last time I left my house. I'm getting closer to being able to finally do it, but it's an inner battle. It's an inner battle for all of us, since we all have a subconscious mind, and in that subconscious mind is SI - so two halves of ourselves are literally at war with each other - the logical and illogical. SI lives in the subconscious, illogical side. Chaotic, and hard to overcome.

• Hugs
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well.
We're in the same boat I've been rotting in bed for a while. I hope somehow you'll be able to feel better about yourself

• Hugs
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i feel the same. if you wanna get better, i hope you do. and if you don't, i hope you are able to find a way out peacefully. it's hard :/

• Hugs