• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadGoose

SadGoose

Meow :(
Aug 20, 2023
I am going to do a full suspension. I have found a sufficiently high anchor point, but I have yet to test my rope. I will swing around for a couple of minutes before tying the noose. I will be tying a figure 8 follow through to the anchor point, and a scaffold knot (stronger version of slip knot) as the noose. I will cover the noose end of the rope with Vaseline before tying, to allow it to tighten more easily. Provided the rope holds I will prepare to hang myself.

Right now, as I type, I feel an intense calm at knowing my pain is about to end. However, I know that as my time approaches I will begin to have fears and doubts. The last thing I will do is drink a good amount of vodka. A month ago I tried to do this without alcohol and I wasn't able to step off at the last minute. I think this is because of my failed attempt at full suspension a few years ago (anchor knot came undone). Failing the attempt was quite traumatic, as I ended up with severe bruising around my neck that almost required me to be airlifted to another hospital with better facilities. Miraculously, an MRI scan confirmed that I suffered no brain injury. The psych ward just made me want to be dead even more, although it made me more scared of failing and being sent back. Hopefully if I get wasted the booze will prevent my SI from kicking in.

I feel the need to do this as I am fundamentally incompatible with society in general. I have ASD, ADHD, Generalised Anxiety, and Chronic Depression. I am also a closeted mtf transgender. I am failing school, have basically no friends (I lost them all through something stupid I did last year), and I constantly make the lives of everyone around me worse. I have never had a girl show even a passing interest in me. I have tried to get better but I have made no progress, due to some fundamental problem in my brain that I don't believe can ever be resolved.

If anyone who knows me irl sees this after I CTB, I want you to know it was not anyone's fault. Please try to understand my decision.

Last edited:
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Blessings to you and I hope you find peace in the decision you've made.🙏🏾💚

• Hugs
Reactions: SadGoose
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I'm sorry life was not kinder to you. I wish you peace ♥️

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
I am going to do a full suspension. I have found a sufficiently high anchor point, but I have yet to test my rope. I will swing around for a couple of minutes before tying the noose. I will be tying a figure 8 follow through to the anchor point, and a scaffold knot (stronger version of slip knot) as the noose. I will cover the noose end of the rope with Vaseline before tying, to allow it to tighten more easily. Provided the rope holds I will prepare to hang myself.

Right now, as I type, I feel an intense calm at knowing my pain is about to end. However, I know that as my time approaches I will begin to have fears and doubts. The last thing I will do is drink a good amount of vodka. A month ago I tried to do this without alcohol and I wasn't able to step off at the last minute. I think this is because of my failed attempt at full suspension a few years ago (anchor knot came undone). Failing the attempt was quite traumatic, as I ended up with severe bruising around my neck that almost required me to be airlifted to another hospital with better facilities. Miraculously, an MRI scan confirmed that I suffered no brain injury. The psych ward just made me want to be dead even more, although it made me more scared of failing and being sent back. Hopefully if I get wasted the booze will prevent my SI from kicking in.

I feel the need to do this as I am fundamentally incompatible with society in general. I have ASD, ADHD, Generalised Anxiety, and Chronic Depression. I am also a closeted mtf transgender. I am failing school, have basically no friends (I lost them all through something stupid I did last year), and I constantly make the lives of everyone around me worse. I have never had a girl show even a passing interest in me. I have tried to get better but I have made no progress, due to some fundamental problem in my brain that I don't believe can ever be resolved.

If anyone who knows me irl sees this after I CTB, I want you to know it was not anyone's fault. Please try to understand my decision.
May you find the peace you are searching for ❤️ good luck

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023

I'm sorry life has been so cruel to you. I know what it's like to feel that lost. I've no doubt you didn't deserve it. If you're set on this I hope you find the peace you couldn't find here.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for finally achieving peace and rest.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Bestest luck to you OP and may eternal peace prevail for you from this cruel wretched reality.

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
I hope u best , take some sleeping pills/ alcohol to ease ur pain.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point, i hope everything goes well with your attempt, good luck.