• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trouble

trouble

Jan 5, 2020
When I first made this account, I was horribly depressed and suicidal.
I know most of you don't know me, as I was always just lurking on here and rarely posted or replied to any threads. I used to be online on here pretty much every single day, looking for ways to painlessly end it all.

Well, it's been a while. I haven't been on here for a long time, sometimes I logged in to see if my account had gotten deleted due to inactivity – but I don't believe I need this account anymore.

I've started going to therapy, and have a stable job. I have my ups- and downs, I still have problems with my family, but I moved out. I have my own apartment. I found love. Not just in my relationship, but all around me. I don't starve anymore. I don't cut anymore. I don't beat myself anymore.
But I'll be honest, I still feel depressed from time to time, that's something that will never leave but what's different now is that I have people who'll support and help me through this when it becomes unbearable. No matter how bad it got, I never thought about CTB again.

I do not regret making this account on this site. Not at all. The people on here have always been kind to me. We were stuck in the same boat, and this page was my support.

A little over a year ago I had a severe case of pneumonia. If I hadn't called the ambulance I would've been dead by now, probably. I was stuck to machines for two weeks. I couldn't breathe without having air blown into my nostrils. My hands and feet were constantly blue. I could barely eat or drink. My lungs weren't able to function properly since the infection had spread all over them, and were filled with fluid that took 3 more months to get rid of. They never found a cause, no bacteria, no virus. I took that as a sign. I could've gotten what I'd desperately wanted, but I realized that I wanted to live. I don't regret it.

I've done so many things I'd never done before. I flew for the first time. To greece. I saw the ocean for the first time. I celebrated christmas for the first time properly. I went out to party for the first time. I smoked my first blunt. I went shopping for no one but myself for the first time. For the first time, I wasn't afraid of going home. For the first time, I ate whatever I wanted without anyone telling me anything. For the first time, I didn't think about hurting myself or downing some pills for some relief. For the first time, I LIVED. And I will keep on living. I will not give up on myself anymore. Even if I lose everything I have. I promised myself I'd build it up again.

If you're still reading this, thank you. Thank you for listening.

I hope you find your way out, whether that be by recovering or CTB. I wish the best to all of you. <3

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing a positive story with us. You've done a great job and I hope you're sufficiently proud of yourself. Wishing you the best on your path forward and while we're always be here for you, may you never return.

• Love
Reactions: trouble and Regen
achromatic

achromatic

hedgehog dilemma
Oct 18, 2022
That's good to hear - I wish you strenght to keep carrying on and don't return here 💜

Reactions: trouble
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
That you so much for sharing your story. I hope I can get your strength to turn things around and to stop feeling so lonely. You should be very proud of yourself and I wish you all the happiness and love in the world ❤️

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
This is wonderful. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well now. It sounds like you've found a sense of peace and feel content.

Best of luck, mate. Farewell.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Wow!!! That's really great! I am very happy for you. Write it down and dont forget it when you are in a very bad mood again. Thanks for sharing your story. I really hope we will never see you again :-)

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
That's so good to hear. I love hearing when people recover from suicidal thoughts and start enjoying life again. Take care :heart:

S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
Congratulations! Mazel tov! I'm happy for you. I wish we all might find our happiness. I hope things continue well for you.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
What a moving, beautiful thread. Congratulations.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
That's wonderful! I'm very happy and proud of you. I hope from this point that you can keep going forward.

Reactions: whatevs and trouble
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Good for you man. Sending lots of love to you <3

trouble

trouble

Jan 5, 2020
Thank you all so much, your words mean so much to me :) I hope I'll never have to visit this site again - in the good way. I'll miss it though. Wish you guys the best and goodbye! :)

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Now that's a story i love to hear.

Onwards and upwards, I'm glad it's working out for you 😀🫡