Status
Not open for further replies.
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hi everybody,

I've decided to self-ban and leave the site.

I'm frankly not sure what the future holds for me.
- I am in touch with people in PM who can help me with a video and post a goodbye thread on my behalf if it comes to that.
- On the other hand I have been offered help today: medication and a psychiatrist (I'm honestly not sure how much this will help practical issues though).

I'll self-ban in about an hour to give people a chance to PM me so that I'm still able to PM you after I self ban.
I know it is still possible to PM after you self-ban, but I don't know if you can PM with someone unless you already have a conversation going - I'm pretty sure you can't as I've had this issue with others who have self-banned for a period of time.

Anyway, I'm happy to hand over my lightsaber so that somebody else can work on bringing balance....

Take care everyone.
I love you all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, virginiawoolf86, Bauhaus and 43 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You'll be missed. I hope you find what you need, whichever path you take.

• Love
Reactions: Pho3nix, mooncake, LastWhisper and 13 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I'm a big lurker but I'm honestly happy to see you go in the weirdest way possible. You seem like a great, strong-minded guy and a victim of really unfortunate & unfair circumstances. I wish you all the best now and going forward and I reckon you'll smash anything you put your mind to.

Thank you for the wild stories etc. Medication really has helped me in ways that I'd not expect, and it's definitely not for everyone, but stick it out and you'll pull it off. Peace and love Bipolar Guy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HadEnough1974, Stick, InterstateFlowers and 7 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Do what you have to do. I wish I joined sooner so maybe we could have interacted more before this, but I guess ultimately it doesn't matter. Whatever may happen, whatever you choose, I wish it goes as you desire. It was fun joking around with you, for the little that we did.

• Love
Reactions: Pho3nix, InterstateFlowers, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry you are leaving BG, you'll be missed. It's been very interesting to get your view on things. I really hope life takes you in a positive direction.

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, Soul, InterstateFlowers and 7 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am very happy and sad at the same time. Very happy for you that life might be a go for you. Very sad to see you leave, you have ALWAYS been so kind, caring, supportive and very nice to me and the whole family here. My wish for you is a sunny day at the beach with a nice trade wind flowing over you with a cold drink in hand. I LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU AS A FRIEND AND PART OF OUR FAMILY HERE AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU!!!! Please keep in touch with us!!!! ALL THE LOVE AND CARING IN THIS WORLD TO YOU AND YOU WILL BE MISSED!!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, InterstateFlowers, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
Whatever you decide, I hope you'll be able to achieve your goals. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, InterstateFlowers, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 5 others
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Never interacted with you before, but have seen a lot of your posts the past week or two. It's sad to see you're leaving the site, but I wish you the best with whatever happens in the future. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, InterstateFlowers, whywere and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Thanks everyone, for the responses to the thread and for the PM's.

I'll stay in contact with you all via PM, or off site if we have contact that way.

For the curious:
The police came to my house today after what happened yesterday. They were pretty ok actually and left me be.

I had a meeting with my care coordinator and medication is being arranged, as well as therapy with my previous psychiatrist.
As I said, I'm unsure how much this will help with practical issues.

But we'll see.

I also have an Instagram depression support group to moderate, which I haven't been doing a very good job of over the past few days.
Luckily they're all good on there.

See you all around :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pho3nix, death137, InterstateFlowers and 11 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Best of luck to you. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. I think you'll be okay.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, whywere and BipolarGuy
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I expect you'll still be here many years after we've all ctb. I don't think you have any intention of doing anything other than trying to get attention and other people to sort your life out for you.

Sorry but that's just the way you come across.

All the best anyway.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: All washed up, sadworld, Wayfaerer and 9 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
You'll be missed here.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and BipolarGuy
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
8ef35a8caca09e9740ea0940cdbe5aba.gif

• Love
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I expect you'll still be here many years after we've all ctb. I don't think you have any intention of doing anything other than trying to get attention and other people to sort your life out for you.

All the best anyway.
I love you too.
Thanks for your support.

Sometimes we need others when we feel we have no resilience.
I get the feeling you don't understand.

Take care of yourself, and I'll see you when we're both old.... :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pho3nix, Ghost2211, whywere and 2 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Hope everything turns out well. it was good chatting with you!

• Love
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I love you too.
Thanks for your support.

Sometimes we need others when we feel we have no resilience.
I get the feeling you don't understand.

Take care of yourself, and I'll see you when we're both old.... :)
Only you will be the old one, everyone else will have checked out.

• Hmph!
Reactions: whywere
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

@Astronomer

I'll miss your pictures, luckily we have PM'd each other. Stay in touch :)

Only you will be the old one, everyone else will have checked out.

@StuFin

OK brother, take care of yourself and I'll see you in a few years when you've made 25,000 posts telling everyone how much you want to die..... :)
Or when you've "CTB'd" and set up another account a few weeks later.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Pho3nix, Soul, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry you decided to leave I wish you all the best for the future, :heart:

Cheers

Geo

• Love
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
@Astronomer

I'll miss your pictures, luckily we have PM'd each other. Stay in touch :)

@StuFin

OK brother, take care of yourself and I'll see you in a few years when you've made 25,000 posts telling everyone how much you want to die..... :)
Or when you've "CTB'd" and set up another account a few weeks later.
No I'm a growed up. When I decide to go I'll just go, there'll be no thread, not 100 threads announcing it then changing my mind at the last minute each time.

• Hmph!
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
No I'm a growed up. When I decide to go I'll just go, there'll be no thread, not 100 threads announcing it then changing my mind at the last minute each time.

I'm glad you're "growed up".
You seem so.

Take care brother, see you in a few years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care guys.

Somebody take this from me:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Rn110bg101, AwokenToReality and 3 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Wanted to wish you all good whatever you're going to do! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, whywere and Silvermorning
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020

All the best anyway.

You must get off making members feel even worse.

Well done, heartless arsehole.

VapidGrandButterfly-small.gif

• Love
Reactions: Pharmaruined, Noodlebug, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020

Debated and went back and forth but then you went ahead and did it before me, you hero <3

• Love
Reactions: SadGuyWannaDie, Noodlebug, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Goodbye, I hope you'll find your happiness in whatever you choose. Thank you for what you have done in this community.

Have a good life!

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

TOTALLY agree with you. We are ALL ONE FAMILY here to to be mean to a family member is just plain dumb, narrow minded and nasty. THANK YOU for setting the record straight!! YOU ARE A LOVING AND CARING FAMILY MEMBER HERE AND I LOVE IT AND YOU!!

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, Disappointered, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

All the best anyway.
What is the benefit of picking a fight like this? It's not helping the community, and it just makes people feel bad. I understand you don't get the whole picture, but this is unproductive and disruptive. If you don't like the posts you don't have to read them.

• Love
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, muffin222, SadGuyWannaDie and 10 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Debated and went back and forth but then you went ahead and did it before me, you hero <3
SAME reaction to/for you as I mentioned to @Astronomer, you are a loving and caring family member and I THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR OUR GLOBAL FAMILY HERE!! If someone wants to be nasty and mean PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE. All the love and caring in the world to you, my GREAt family member!!!!!
What is the benefit of picking a fight like this? It's not helping the community, and it just makes people feel bad. I understand you don't get the whole picture, but this is unproductive and disruptive. If you don't like the posts you don't have to read them.
AMEN PERIOD!!! You are such a nice and caring family member here!! I always LOVE how caring and nice you are to all of us here!!! All the love and caring that I have towards you!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, muffin222, Rn110bg101 and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
SAME reaction to/for you as I mentioned to @Astronomer, you are a loving and caring family member and I THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR OUR GLOBAL FAMILY HERE!! If someone wants to be nasty and mean PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE. All the love and caring in the world to you, my GREAt family member!!!!!
You're a loving member too ;)

• Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, esse_est_percipi, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
BPG & I are in contact off site. He sends his love to all of you! I'll carry a light saber for a little while on behalf of our friend BPG =) as well as others who also picked up his light saber- he said he is proud of all the light saber carriers

• Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, Spitfire, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Another 'I'm leaving' post? C'mon BPG, we all know you'll be back again before long.

Just take a break like most people do from time to time. You don't have to make grand announcement about it.

We will see you again in no time.

• Hmph!
Reactions: All washed up, Wayfaerer, not4us and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.