throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Today, I woke up feeling different. I stayed home thinking about ending my life. I feel as if my time has come and that I only have a few more days to go. I tied a slipknot and a bowline for my method and I wrote a suicide note to my family. I don't know what sparked this, but I feel like my time is near.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorlox and Hotsackage
S

Subterran

Claustrophobic Caprid
Jan 17, 2024
This sounds like this a foreign feeling to you. Are you afraid?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a peaceful end.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Today, I woke up feeling different. I stayed home thinking about ending my life. I feel as if my time has come and that I only have a few more days to go. I tied a slipknot and a bowline for my method and I wrote a suicide note to my family. I don't know what sparked this, but I feel like my time is near.
Good luck, bro. May you find your peace

S

Subterran

Claustrophobic Caprid
Jan 17, 2024
i feel guilty for letting the people who raised me find me.

I understand. I don't know what your options are, but that doesn't have to be the case. Depending on the method, you can phone the police before you go, so that at least you won't be discovered by someone who loves you.

I've struggled a lot with the guilt of my decisions regarding my depression and suicidal ideations. They're still a very much unresolved problem for me. If you want to talk about any of that, I'd be very interested to hear you out.