SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Society lied to me, bullied me, exploited me, preached & proselytized, demanded, threatened, smirked & laughed.

Well now, look who's on life support.

Your bullshit Capitalist atlas shrugged bootstrap individualism is now gasoline on a raging fucking fire of pandemics, housing crisis, opioid epidemic, global instability, environmental catastrophe & financial collapse.

The last few years have been really hard, but honestly, it's worth it to know for certain that this shithole is going down in flames.

My only regret is that I can't take more money with me and screw you even harder, HAHA, FUCK YOU.

I would CTB publicly like that monk in Saigon just to highlight how fucked this system is but this society isn't even worth sacrificing my end of life comfort, it never gave me anything so why should I even care.

If I could catch a glimpse of widespread civil unrest or stock market crashes or WW3 just before I died, oh man, that would be just perfect.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Seeking, Wrennie, justsayin and 9 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm going to be honest, I'm too wrapped up in my own individual little bubble and don't think about society or the state of the world much but I gotta say, love your username šŸ˜‰

Reactions: I should go and _Minsk
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
It's not fair.
Life can feel very backwards.

Reactions: _Minsk
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

ā€œYe shall be as gods..šŸŽ šŸā€
Jun 22, 2021
Society lied to me, bullied me, exploited me, preached & proselytized, demanded, threatened, smirked & laughed.

Well now, look who's on life support.

Your bullshit Capitalist atlas shrugged bootstrap individualism is now gasoline on a raging fucking fire of pandemics, housing crisis, opioid epidemic, global instability, environmental catastrophe & financial collapse.

The last few years have been really hard, but honestly, it's worth it to know for certain that this shithole is going down in flames.

My only regret is that I can't take more money with me and screw you even harder, HAHA, FUCK YOU.

I would CTB publicly like that monk in Saigon just to highlight how fucked this system is but this society isn't even worth sacrificing my end of life comfort, it never gave me anything so why should I even care.

If I could catch a glimpse of widespread civil unrest or stock market crashes or WW3 just before I died, oh man, that would be just perfect.
I love you

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, little helpers, _Minsk and 1 other person
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else ā€¢ 30 ā€¢ Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I really wish Covid had been more deadlier than it was. There may still be hope that a strain could come that could wipe out a lot of people, but with everyone getting vaxxed and boosted, it may be less likely to happen in the next few years.

I would really like to see some of my high school bullies suffer before I die, and the people who mistreated me or led me astray. "Two wrongs don't make a right" they say, but I would feel cleansed in a way; not having to share a planet with them anymore.

Reactions: Depressed Cat, dyingalone123, _Minsk and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
OP,

I can be insensitive sometimes so please forgive me. I don't know what you are going through but I hope you find relief sooner or later. Life is hard without all the extra problems you mentioned.

Going to the "insensitive" part of my comment :) CTB publicly like that monk is not going to achieve what you think or change anything. I watched videos of people setting themselves on fire and CTB in public to deliver a message. The only person who suffers is the one in the CTB process

Reactions: little helpers and Depressed Cat
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
God damn. Sounds like you're spitting Megadeth lyrics. You ain't wrong.

CTB publicly like that monk is not going to achieve what you think or change anything. I watched videos of people setting themselves on fire and CTB in public to deliver a message. The only person who suffers is the one in the CTB process
This is a real ugly truth. I don't know if you and I saw the same video, but it was disturbing. The person is an inferno and its as if they're invisible. People don't feel anything anymore.

I really wish Covid had been more deadlier than it was. There may still be hope that a strain could come that could wipe out a lot of people, but with everyone getting vaxxed and boosted, it may be less likely to happen in the next few years.

I would really like to see some of my high school bullies suffer before I die, and the people who mistreated me or led me astray. "Two wrongs don't make a right" they say, but I would feel cleansed in a way; not having to share a planet with them anymore.
Covids just a version of the flu. If you wanna root for something root for the vaccines causing more people to have heart attacks BUT DON'T do that either, I quoted this cause I wanted to tell you to not be like that, brother. If you have an inkling of decency in your heart, seeing your enemies suffer will not bring you fulfillment.

With that said, nothing wrong with a bit of schadenfreude every now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThriveOrDie and Depressed Cat
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I hear you. This world is a fucked up place. Society as a collective is led by psychopaths, criminals, maniacs, dictators, tyrants and other assorted pieces of trash.

I agree with the others that self-immolation or other public means of CTB as a means of protest achieves nothing in 99% of the cases.

The 1% where public CTB as a means of protest succeeds is when society as a whole is near boiling point and only a trigger is needed to bring about change.

An example is Mohamed Bouazizi, the poor street-vendor whose public self-immolation as a form of protest against tyranny set off the Tunisian Revolution and other Arab Spring revolutions.

Whatever happens, I wish you the best and I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and little helpers
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I hear you. This world is a fucked up place. Society as a collective is led by psychopaths, criminals, maniacs, dictators, tyrants and other assorted pieces of trash.

I agree with the others that self-immolation or other public means of CTB as a means of protest achieves nothing in 99% of the cases.

The 1% where public CTB as a means of protest succeeds is when society as a whole is near boiling point and only a trigger is needed to bring about change.

An example is Mohamed Bouazizi, the poor street-vendor whose public self-immolation as a form of protest against tyranny set off the Tunisian Revolution and other Arab Spring revolutions.

Whatever happens, I wish you the best and I hope you find peace.
Don't forget lawyers, but I guess they really fit into all of the collective, right?

Reactions: Depressed Cat