• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I was here lurking back in 2020, when SN was still available on Amazon. But I decided to hold out hope and not order anything. I ended up in the psych ward instead.

Now, here 4 years later once again wanting to end it all except SN is now impossible to get. I really wish I had just given up back then, it would have been so much easier.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Now, here 4 years later once again wanting to end it all except SN is now impossible to get.
Yeah, 2020 was a much easier time to get SN compared to now, with events like K-laws arrest and now MDS, it's only gonna get harder since less and less companies(if they're still selling) will want to deal with the attention that comes with selling sn freely, without need for business licenses.

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Yeah, 2020 was a much easier time to get SN compared to now, with events like K-laws arrest and now MDS, it's only gonna get harder since less and less companies(if they're still selling) will want to deal with the attention that comes with selling sn freely, without need for business licenses.
Wanting to off yourself is already hard enough to deal with, is it so much to ask to want to do it peacefully 😭

J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
Truly, why does it have to be so difficult to die? It's our life, shouldn't we be allowed to do whatever we want with it.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Wanting to off yourself is already hard enough to deal with, is it so much to ask to want to do it peacefully 😭
Sorry about all of this and i can understand how you feel, did you hold off on buying sn and went to the psych ward voluntarily?

lotheb_5drop

lotheb_5drop

Twice dahyun imnida
Mar 1, 2024
This feels like missing out on investing in bitcoin. I just found out about SN recently and now it's harder to get?

Reactions: grandeur.egg
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This feels like missing out on investing in bitcoin. I just found out about SN recently and now it's harder to get?
LOL do u mean that ironic? Missing out on BTC since 2011 is a death sentence anyway ... whether with or without SN!

@tuey32 it's not really about ending it sooner, it's about preparing your method, having your stuff ready when it's time. You can have a method ready and at hand but nobody forces you to use it you can still have hope / try to recover and all that.

Last edited:
tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
LOL do u mean that ironic? Missing out on BTC since 2011 is a death sentence anyway ... whether with or without SN!

@tuey32 it's not really about ending it sooner, it's about preparing your method, having your stuff ready when it's time. You can have a method ready and at hand but nobody forces you to use it you can still have hope / try to recover and all that.
Yea I wish I had at least ordered it back then so I could save it for whenever. I figured it would still be there if I changed my mind lol
I was venting to a friend about this earlier too 😂 I miss out on everything

Reactions: juna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cruel and horrible to me how humans make suicide inaccessible, the option to just die in peace should always be there so none of us feel trapped in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best, I also just wish to peacefully cease existing, it'd be such a relief for me having the option to do so.

Reactions: Heartaches and juna
J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
A lot of people feel the same. I had been searching for a method since july of last year and I just found about SN a few days ago. Can you believe it was available on Amazon so easily and I didn't know. Who would have known dying is as tough as living! I just hope I find peace this year somehow.