ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
I don't see it ever getting better

What do I have to look forward to

I am unattractive, so not only does looking at myself in the mirror or in photos cause me great distress, but it also means I'll never find a partner, or I will find one only if I go for someone who I don't like at all because only the bottom of the barrel would want me, and with each passing year I'm going to look worse and worse
I am bi so I should have the largest dating pool and it literally doesn't matter because I'm unattractive
Only people online give me compliments, and they give me compliments because as an ugly woman I've learned to make myself look good in pictures

The only jobs I can do are shit jobs with shit pay, I'm too stupid and too uncreative to have a cool job I'd enjoy and a job I could be proud of

I have no friends, I can't make friends
I've never had any, the best I ever had was online friends, and with most of them we stopped talking, sometimes because of me and sometimes because of them
And I'm not saying online friends aren't worth anything, but I get really lonely irl sometimes

I suck even at my hobbies, so they don't bring me much enjoyment, and if anything they just make me feel even more worthless

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Why Me?, Rogue Proxy, Interloper and 3 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I don't see it ever getting better

I am unattractive, so not only does looking at myself in the mirror or in photos cause me great distress, but it also means I'll never find a partner, or I will find one only if I go for someone who I don't like at all because only the bottom of the barrel would want me, and with each passing year I'm going to look worse and worse
Only people online give me compliments, and they give me compliments because as an ugly woman I've learned to make myself look good in pictures

The only jobs I can do are shit jobs with shit pay, I'm too stupid and too uncreative to have a cool job I'd enjoy and a job I could be proud of

I have no friends, I can't make friends
I've never had any, the best I ever had was online friends, and with most of them we stopped talking, sometimes because of me and sometimes because of them

I suck even at my hobbies, so they don't bring me much enjoyment, and if anything they just make me feel even more worthless

Omg you sound just like me I'm horrible I must be and I'm the same with pics I make myself look half decent and everyone says I'm pretty they just say it to be kind imo. I wish our pain would end I'm also just so tired of this life I'm tired of everything

• Hugs
Reactions: ncmxm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being tired of everything. This life is just so depressing. I know that it can be awful living a life that you hate, I also have nothing to look forward to. I hope that you find relief from suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lastdyingbreathe and ncmxm