F

failure.to.bloom

Dec 4, 2023
Once upon a time, I believed I was a worthy person who just so happened to struggle with mental health. I believed i could be an inspiration, a comback story, a flower who rose through concrete.

I had so much to say but it wasn't well written. The moral of the story is I am worthless. It crushes my soul to accept the truth, and it humiliates me that it's taken me so long to see what everyone else already knew.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SparkleWater, thewalkingdread, dangero and 5 others
Germanicus

Germanicus

Nov 29, 2023
Similar, I used to think my problems was due to mental health, but I realized I was just a pathetic loser.

• Love
Reactions: Byebyemap and dangero
WeedandCigars

WeedandCigars

Smoking Kills
Dec 6, 2023
There's nothing for me to overcome, this is who I am: a loser. Makes sense why I was bullied my whole life from family, friends and enemies. They all saw it.

• Love
Reactions: Byebyemap and dangero
B

Byebyemap

Dec 4, 2023
same here. I observe my own stupidity and lost hope in changing ity. Only gets worse.

what helps for me is not identifying with this body or thoughts. Its just a window into this reality. I don't identify with the window. Maybe. But as stupid as I am I cant trust that either. Either way. I have seen enough….

Wolfalb

Wolfalb

Nov 2, 2023
Similar, I used to think my problems was due to mental health, but I realized I was just a pathetic loser.
I'm also a pathetic loser. I deserve to be bullied. It's all my fault.