• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I read on here lately that police take suicide notes and sometimes don't give them back. I can't see why this would be true and I'd hate for that to happen.

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
yeah they do that in america too
they do it to the celebrities like kurt cobain who wrote the note
they did it to the columbine kids journals because they had some pipe bomb recipes
usually the feds are just trying to stop people from copying

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
Copy what? The note just details your intention to say goodbye. What's harmful in that?

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Copy what? The note just details your intention to say goodbye. What's harmful in that?
have you ever heard of suicide contagion? a lot of schools do this where they won't give the note back because they don't want others to copy.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This is also why newspapers don't report suicides. It's a bullshit policy, to be sure.

But what they can't do is stop a scheduled email from going out. I strongly recommend against letters. There is never any guarantee they will go to the intended recipient.

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
This is also why newspapers don't report suicides. It's a bullshit policy, to be sure.

But what they can't do is stop a scheduled email from going out. I strongly recommend against letters. There is never any guarantee they will go to the intended recipient.
newspapers report suicides all the time in america. journalism is not sensitive to suicide there are plenty of articles about suicide but they put the suicide hotline at the very end

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
newspapers report suicides all the time in america. journalism is not sensitive to suicide there are plenty of articles about suicide but they put the suicide hotline at the very end
That's true. But I can say for sure they don't in Canada. I had a friend there who took the trip, and I wasn't able to get confirmation through either hospitals or newspapers. I had to resort to other means.

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
have you ever heard of suicide contagion? a lot of schools do this where they won't give the note back because they don't want others to copy.
Forgive me but what do schools have to do with anything?

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Forgive me but what do schools have to do with anything?
Schools won't let the family have the student's suicide note because they are afraid that other students will try to kill themselves too

L

Lifeaballache

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think that's a thing but ok...

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
I don't think that's a thing but ok...
In the US it is because if you realized this but it is really hard
it is common in USA because people don't think suicide notes that much
most people don't even leave a note
i just realized that nobody gives a fuck and i am done i am going to sn

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
They give the suicide note to the person it's addressed to. They keep copies if there is an investigation