I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Every day is bad but today the depression just seems to be extra awful. I swear...if I only had the materials needed, today would be the day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, crybaby, Lorntroubles and 7 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Every day is bad but today the depression just seems to be extra awful. I swear...if I only had the materials needed, today would be the day.

I'm sorry today is nearly unbearable for you. I'm waiting on materials and a plan but in the meantime just trying to take it day by day... hour by hour.

Remember you are not alone here and are surrounded by those who share your feelings and care. I guess what I'm trying to say is at least we are here together and i hope that can bring some comfort if any.

• Love
Reactions: ITryHard
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Think of the peace soon to come. A good idolisation fantasy usually calms me down.

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I'm sorry today is nearly unbearable for you. I'm waiting on materials and a plan but in the meantime just trying to take it day by day... hour by hour.

Remember you are not alone here and are surrounded by those who share your feelings and care. I guess what I'm trying to say is at least we are here together and i hope that can bring some comfort if any.
You have. Thank you for reaching out to a stranger over the internet.
Think of the peace soon to come. A good idolisation fantasy usually calms me down.
Thanks for the advice. I think I will. :)

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I feel u @ITryHard ... I have these type of days very often ... The only thing that helps is suicidal ideation and this site. Hope I could help u in any possible way ...

Reactions: Lorntroubles, Dreamless Sleep and ITryHard
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I feel u @ITryHard ... I have these type of days very often ... The only thing that helps is suicidal ideation and this site. Hope I could help u in any possible way ...
It does help. Thanks for reaching out :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles and I screwed up
Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
Hey I'm sorry you are having a rough day. You can always hit me up if you want to talk or vent! :happy:

V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
I've been feeling very low the past few weeks. I've been absent of energy to do just basic things. Even if I'm pretty set on ctb, I find that keeping my feelings bottled up not good. I'm here for you if you want someone to listen or vent to.

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I've been feeling very low the past few weeks. I've been absent of energy to do just basic things. Even if I'm pretty set on ctb, I find that keeping my feelings bottled up not good. I'm here for you if you want someone to listen or vent to.
Thanks! Totally appreciate it!

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Hugs for you bro, hang in there. The pain will pass and you'll get a break even if you still aren't happy overall.

Reactions: ITryHard and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Just remember, you're not alone in this.
Sometimes I feel crippled by depression and despair.
But try to remember that you are in ultimate control of your life.
You are not just a puppet which is manipulated by emotions and circumstances.
Keep going in the present, and don't be overwhelmed by the past or the future.

Reactions: alexit and ITryHard
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Just remember, you're not alone in this.
Sometimes I feel crippled by depression and despair.
But try to remember that you are in ultimate control of your life.
You are not just a puppet which is manipulated by emotions and circumstances.
Keep going in the present, and don't be overwhelmed by the past or the future.
Sometimes easier said than done but wise words nonetheless. Thank you.
Hugs for you bro, hang in there. The pain will pass and you'll get a break even if you still aren't happy overall.
Thank you. The pain did pass a little bit and tomorrow is always another day.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I dont know any magical words to help, sorry. Just know there are others here going through the same thing and we support you.

I'm having a horrible day also. Bad physical pain and emotional too... cant stop crying and just wishing I could overcome the obstacles keeping me here.

Our time of relief will come.

Reactions: ITryHard and esse_est_percipi
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I dont know any magical words to help, sorry. Just know there are others here going through the same thing and we support you.

I'm having a horrible day also. Bad physical pain and emotional too... cant stop crying and just wishing I could overcome the obstacles keeping me here.

Our time of relief will come.
The support is all I ask for. I hope both our days today are better than yesterday. I'm here for support if you need me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and Deleted member 18655