Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
When I think back to major decisions that I've made, I just can't believe it. They're were obviously some good ones, but the bad ones, it's like I wasn't even paying attention. Now I find myself desperately wishing that I could go back in time and fix them, do it right this time.

The regret is so bad, that I'm finding it impossible to move forward in life. I'm so angry with myself for not paying more attention to these decisions, and it's just a brutal way to go through life. It's not like I did anything illegal or immoral, and I know I wasn't deliberately trying to sabotage my life. They were just the wrong decisions to make at the time, and now I have to pay for it for the rest of my time on Earth with chronic health issues.

Can anyone else relate to this feeling this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: consider
_next.next213

_next.next213

second for affection
Oct 21, 2024
Very much so. I wish I could go back a few years, even though I'm probably looking at that period through rose-tinted glasses. It wasn't all that good, but at least I might've been able to fix some of my mistakes. It makes me quite sad to think about the butterfly effect that a few small interventions when I was much younger could have made to my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: consider and Praying 4 a Miracle
F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
Quando penso nas grandes decisões que tomei, simplesmente não consigo acreditar. Obviamente, houve algumas boas, mas as ruins, é como se eu nem estivesse prestando atenção. Agora, me pego desejando desesperadamente poder voltar no tempo e consertá-las, fazer direito dessa vez.

O arrependimento é tão ruim que estou achando impossível seguir em frente na vida. Estou com muita raiva de mim mesmo por não prestar mais atenção a essas decisões, e é apenas uma maneira brutal de passar pela vida. Não é como se eu tivesse feito algo ilegal ou imoral, e sei que não estava tentando sabotar minha vida deliberadamente. Elas foram apenas as decisões erradas a serem tomadas na época, e agora tenho que pagar por isso pelo resto do meu tempo na Terra com problemas crônicos de saúde.

Alguém mais consegue se identificar com esse sentimento dessa maneira?
Não consigo viver com essas decisões ruins que tomei, então entendo você completamente.