L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I've tried to find a way, so difficult

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
i use kraken, what specifically dont you get about it? or coinbase, but the fees are way worse there, binance is also good

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
You can buy through a person irl, or through binance. What have you tried and for what reason do you need it?
I've bought bitcoins in the past, but I no longer have access to a debit card.

In the UK they make it so difficult to buy bitcoins.

Maybe I might want bitcoins to buy stuff that will give me access to suicide like SN, I still don't fully understand about the stuff like Nitazene (Isotonitazene) that's mentioned in the darknet thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-access-dark-net-markets-for-ctb-resources.106130/

For now I just want to buy LSD to comfort myself.

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Then I would suggest just to get a friend to buy some btc for you, and you can give him some cash + something on top so he does it for you. You can also exchange, if you got PayPal to Crypto via some exchange service.
Thanks for the suggestion

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Coinbase, kraken and binance banned me because of the shady use of my crypto.. what did they think I was going to do with it? Buy furniture??
So I use Kucoin, which is based in China, who don't give a shiny shit what I spend it on

Reactions: edu0z
S

Strawberries

Nov 22, 2022
If you want to buy from the darknet, use XMR (monero) not BTC. BTC transactions are NOT anonymous so don't get your friend to buy it please, or it might fall back on him if something goes wrong (ie problems with the police).

Reactions: lopsidedcrawdad1
L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Coinbase, kraken and binance banned me because of the shady use of my crypto.. what did they think I was going to do with it? Buy furniture??
So I use Kucoin, which is based in China, who don't give a shiny shit what I spend it on
I tried to use kucoin, I signed up, provided ID. But it won't let me buy btc.

I'm based in the UK, it seems like the only options is credit/debit card which I don't have or bank transfer.

For bank transfer, the only option I have is to do it from Banxa, which doesn't support my region. Frustrating.