BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
As someone who is in fact Transgender, this community has never been anything outside of supportive in whstever I was feeling. Whether O was expressing my thoughts of CTBing or recovering people were supportive so I reslly don't understand this thread personally. Either way I'm happy for this individual trying to get better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, resolutory, anguila_anguila and 3 others
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Well, I'm taking a particularly long break from here (hopefully forever). I have my SN and anti-emetics should I ever need to use them.

This forum is toxic, and there is a fucking reason why so many of the mods have been active here for four/five years and haven't ctb yet: because they never intend to. RainAndSadness, FuneralCry, and all the rest of you are some of the most sociopathic fucking weirdos I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. Not think it's a little odd they repeatedly encourage death and yet never follow through themselves?

To everyone on here, please reach out. I did, they didn't section me, they just attempted to help me.

These people do not want to help you. They want you to die. There's a reason this is the only forum set up by the owners that isn't limited to solely men. Also, you not being able to find someone to fuck you is nobodies problem but your own, you're probably insufferable. It's quite astounding just how easily I was able to get access to ctb resources, and I hope infinitely more of the admin team do eventually get sentenced because you are, quite literally, responsible for the death of minors and adults alike. This forum has done nothing but make my mental health infinitely worse.

Throw down the ban-hammer now and call me a 'pro-lifer' because I know you're going to, solely because I believe explicitly encouraging and giving links to IC/EM to actively suicidal people is a fucking stupid idea.

Peace and love, please get out of here before it's too late (ESPECIALLY if you're transgender or a woman). These people do not care about you.
Lol. I thought I recognized this person, this user always seemed to have a chip on their shoulder. I previously replied with a really long response to one of their posts where they were accusing people of 'misogyny' that wasn't there (imo). They just said 'Thank you for the in-depth response, I really enjoyed reading it' but I felt at the time like they probably didn't actually read it... (it was long tbf) Quite frankly, I'm sick of users attacking other users after making assumptions or purposeful misinterpretations of what other people have posted about their perspectives and problems. From the similar threads to this post, I just read about another user doing exactly the same thing a year ago.

This post that hrsprayqn has made here is honestly so disregarding of other people and their experiences, which was extremely typical of this narrow-minded, self-centered user. I mean, talk about generalizing people, geeze.

Quite frankly, however much I dislike pro-lifers at least they're consistent and know what they stand for. People like hrsprayqn are way worse than pro-lifers. People that use this site for it's resources and then attack it and it's members once they have what they need are absolute scum and cowards in my opinion.

(I assume I'm allowed to say this about a banned user, please let me know if I should delete though.)

Reactions: Deathisbetter, fell and Caramelized
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Well, I'm taking a particularly long break from here (hopefully forever). I have my SN and anti-emetics should I ever need to use them.

This forum is toxic, and there is a fucking reason why so many of the mods have been active here for four/five years and haven't ctb yet: because they never intend to. RainAndSadness, FuneralCry, and all the rest of you are some of the most sociopathic fucking weirdos I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. Not think it's a little odd they repeatedly encourage death and yet never follow through themselves?

To everyone on here, please reach out. I did, they didn't section me, they just attempted to help me.

These people do not want to help you. They want you to die. There's a reason this is the only forum set up by the owners that isn't limited to solely men. Also, you not being able to find someone to fuck you is nobodies problem but your own, you're probably insufferable. It's quite astounding just how easily I was able to get access to ctb resources, and I hope infinitely more of the admin team do eventually get sentenced because you are, quite literally, responsible for the death of minors and adults alike. This forum has done nothing but make my mental health infinitely worse.

Throw down the ban-hammer now and call me a 'pro-lifer' because I know you're going to, solely because I believe explicitly encouraging and giving links to IC/EM to actively suicidal people is a fucking stupid idea.

Peace and love, please get out of here before it's too late (ESPECIALLY if you're transgender or a woman). These people do not care about you.
Fuck off prolifer!!! if people really want to kill themselves they are going to do it even if this site was taken down. this site is not toxic no one has ever bullied me or encouraged me to die this site has actually helped me and is the reason I am still here I feel heard and cared about sure the mods don't respond all the time they are busy but they care about our safety. RainandSadness is a fucking legend who is doing their best to keep us all safe and our privacies safe despite not being able to get to everyones messages RainandSadness is under alot of fucking pressure fuck you! and I haven't felt in danger once! fuck you and your stupid lies I saw you talking with that catherine lady on twitter I saw the screenshot in the stop sanctioned twitter I bet you feel good knowing you are an absolute hypocrite I know for a fact and judah has said that they have swatted members here and actually threatened a trans person so your very much a hypocrite saying this place isn't safe for trans people when your little group threatens and bashes and attacks everyone here, who knows maybe you were catherine so shove your lies up your fucking asshole. in my whole time here I have not seen one minor on here and this site is the reason I am still here. rant over glad you left and the site is better for it. :)
Catherine on her twitter site has this screenshotted bunch of bullshit in my opinion this site has never been anything but supportive to me non judgemental I've made friends on here to :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds