lilez

lilez

Mar 29, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a 23 year old woman and I tried to kill myself last year but a police officer saved my life. I've been cheated on, raped by another woman and I've seen some really terrible things in my life. I've always been able to go trough these things and pretty ridiculously to me the thing I can't seem to get through is my weight gain (I go to the gym now but instead of losing weight I gain muscle and it's a torture to go in the first place) I need to lose it, I don't recognise my physique and lost my job because of it (was a receptionist in a palace) I'm really going to do it, idk what else to do.. I hate myself so fucking much. Do you have some tips maybe? My last chance tbh

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, TheDevilsAngel, The4gotten1 and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you are able to find a way to get what you want. I do not really know anything about that. I'm sorry that you have suffered so unbearably in life. It really is such a cruel and unfair world that we live in, and it is horrifying how so much pain exists. Some people really are so awful and when I hear about the horrible things that people do, it makes me want to leave this world even more.

Reactions: lilez
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
P90x is a very effective and varied routine you can do at gome. You can buy it but it's also found free on torrent sites. It's got diet plans (if you want to use them) but if you're already conscious and balanced in your food intake it's more about choosing the right things ro eat before and after workouts. They actually recommend chocolate milk post workout which is nice. There's a different workout each day and whilet it's easier if yoy havw weights and a pull up bar, resistance bands are a cheap alternative and can be adapted to work. It's explained on the vids. You have one or two videos for each day and you work along to them. You can do them at your own pace and they get easier quote quickly so you find yourself getting competitive (with yourself) with speed, form and reps. The guy who hosts them is a cringy annoying twat but he does know what he's doing and it does get results. Once you know the workout plans for each day you can do it from memory. It focuses on different muscle groups around the body as wellbas some stretching, yoga and calisthenics. I've only really touched the surface but that gives a reasonable picture of what to expect. A lot of it is about using your own body weight as workout equipment and you can utilise household items if you don't want to fork out for weights and pull up bars. Though you can get them relatively cheaply.

I did this reluctantly at first but even after the first week saw improvements and by week 6 I was noticeably trimmed and toned. From there the rewards are exponential.

There's a few versions now. P90x +, p90 2 etc. Some have shorter but more intense workouts. Either is good. The first one was plenty effective for me. I'd do that and then move to the second version once you're bored. You can mix and match the days/vids to suite you. They're just a folder full of vids if you download it forn torrent sites and with it should come some pdf's of different workout plans for the order of vids in a week and suggestions and info on diet if you decide to use it. You will gain muscle weight but not muscle bulk. Tone, yes but it's explained how to do the eorkouts to get the type of results you want. There's a group of different bosy types ln each video so you get demonstrations on how each of them adapt each set of reps and exercises for their respective outcomes.

I wouldn't go near anything like this before. This was a godsend for me. Even if I can't stand the main dude/proprietor making me think I watching satire every time I queue a video lol.

Give it a look. It might appear annoying. I wouldn't be surprised but once you have the vids and can so it at your own leisure ans pace it's amazingly doable. From home. There's a starters vid to test yourself by and see if you're upto it. Ir knocked mw on my ass first time
Then second time it wasn't so bad and suddenly I was fine with it. The little waem up vid is good and gets you ready to get moving. Every day is different and you're never borded. Honestly can't recommend enough.

Also you can use my reference code for a whopping 0% off - its :suicidebycardio-SSrules-420ftw-wokeisnojokeyo 😆

That bit is of course a silly joke lol. There rest I'm entirely serious about. Best of luck. Hope you give it a try. Saves gyms at money when you can do it at home.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The4gotten1, OpheliasFlowers, waitingforrest and 2 others
lilez

lilez

Mar 29, 2022
P90x is a very effective and varied routine you can do at gome. You can buy it but it's also found free on torrent sites. It's got diet plans (if you want to use them) but if you're already conscious and balanced in your food intake it's more about choosing the right things ro eat before and after workouts. They actually recommend chocolate milk post workout which is nice. There's a different workout each day and whilet it's easier if yoy havw weights and a pull up bar, resistance bands are a cheap alternative and can be adapted to work. It's explained on the vids. You have one or two videos for each day and you work along to them. You can do them at your own pace and they get easier quote quickly so you find yourself getting competitive (with yourself) with speed, form and reps. The guy who hosts them is a cringy annoying twat but he does know what he's doing and it does get results. Once you know the workout plans for each day you can do it from memory. It focuses on different muscle groups around the body as wellbas some stretching, yoga and calisthenics. I've only really touched the surface but that gives a reasonable picture of what to expect. A lot of it is about using your own body weight as workout equipment and you can utilise household items if you don't want to fork out for weights and pull up bars. Though you can get them relatively cheaply.

I did this reluctantly at first but even after the first week saw improvements and by week 6 I was noticeably trimmed and toned. From there the rewards are exponential.

There's a few versions now. P90x +, p90 2 etc. Some have shorter but more intense workouts. Either is good. The first one was plenty effective for me. I'd do that and then move to the second version once you're bored. You can mix and match the days/vids to suite you. They're just a folder full of vids if you download it forn torrent sites and with it should come some pdf's of different workout plans for the order of vids in a week and suggestions and info on diet if you decide to use it. You will gain muscle weight but not muscle bulk. Tone, yes but it's explained how to do the eorkouts to get the type of results you want. There's a group of different bosy types ln each video so you get demonstrations on how each of them adapt each set of reps and exercises for their respective outcomes.

I wouldn't go near anything like this before. This was a godsend for me. Even if I can't stand the main dude/proprietor making me think I watching satire every time I queue a video lol.

Give it a look. It might appear annoying. I wouldn't be surprised but once you have the vids and can so it at your own leisure ans pace it's amazingly doable. From home. There's a starters vid to test yourself by and see if you're upto it. Ir knocked mw on my ass first time
Then second time it wasn't so bad and suddenly I was fine with it. The little waem up vid is good and gets you ready to get moving. Every day is different and you're never borded. Honestly can't recommend enough.

Also you can use my reference code for a whopping 0% off - its :suicidebycardio-SSrules-420ftw-wokeisnojokeyo 😆

That bit is of course a silly joke lol. There rest I'm entirely serious about. Best of luck. Hope you give it a try. Saves gyms at money when you can do it at home.
Thank you very much I will give it a try and come back here to give some news

• Hugs
Reactions: thricedead, OpheliasFlowers, waitingforrest and 1 other person
lilez

lilez

Mar 29, 2022
Thank you very much I will give it a try and come back here to give some news
I live in Switzerland, the app or even the program on the website is not available here, i have no vpn and I don't know how to use torrent but i'll figure it out

Reactions: thricedead
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Losing weight . U can try eating small meals but many smalll meals only when feel hungry.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a 23 year old woman and I tried to kill myself last year but a police officer saved my life. I've been cheated on, raped by another woman and I've seen some really terrible things in my life. I've always been able to go trough these things and pretty ridiculously to me the thing I can't seem to get through is my weight gain (I go to the gym now but instead of losing weight I gain muscle and it's a torture to go in the first place) I need to lose it, I don't recognise my physique and lost my job because of it (was a receptionist in a palace) I'm really going to do it, idk what else to do.. I hate myself so fucking much. Do you have some tips maybe? My last chance tbh
DO's: First of all, weight yourself each morning without fail(Digital Scale only)
Count your calories
Try Gardein Burgers, only 150 calories
To stop sugar desires, get Atkins Milk Chocolate Delight and sip on that(Prunes also work)
Eat fruit and egetables at the same time, they take longer to digest
Drink water
Jog or run up and down steps
DON'T'S: Don't buy any: Crackers Cookies Ice Cream Butter Margarine Mayonaise Pizza Fried Food(no French Fries or KFC) Cheeseburgers(Subs are ok but throw away half the bread and find out the calories)but Salsa and Tomato Sauce are ok---Cold cuts like Bologna are ok if you count the calories ,try to use half a slice of bread

Last edited:
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
It depends on how much work you want to put into it. The simplest answer is cardio and having more calories uses then calories absorbed. You're for should be healthy food that isn't calorie dense. Protein is good if you want to gain muscle but idk if that's what you want. Also have a chat day. A plan won't work if you go cold turkey, you need a day where you can satisfy some cravings, start with two, then go to one. If you have a medical reason you could get a surgery such as a stomach balloon that makes you less hungry, several medications will also do this.
The unfortunate thing about health is that it's super easy and pretty fast to get unhealthy, but slow and difficult to get healthy.

T

triplesec3

Dec 30, 2021
hi ma'am, to lose weight you must follow a calorie deficit regime. how much you eat, ie. calorie input should be lesser than how much you lose ie. burned calories. Slight tip, there are a lot of videos out there demonstrating calorie loss without starving yourself. It might be hard to stick to a plan for the first week but if you push through...you will definitely see a change

p.s stay tough for me
if you want to talk with me about anything DM me on thereal_leanbuzz on instagram

ILY...mwah

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I live in Switzerland, the app or even the program on the website is not available here, i have no vpn and I don't know how to use torrent but i'll figure it out
Search for utorrent application. Make sure to get it from the original website.
There are a few torrent sites. You will find them quite easily with a web search.
Get a vpn.

If you want to buy the original product you can buy it on amazon or ebay and its a set of discs. I think they also do a package with basic exercise equipment needed. Resistance bands and a pullup bar I think. That way you can do it without the struggle of techie stuff like torrent and vpn. Once yoy work out torrent and vpn it is easy to use but it's not suited for everyone. :)

peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
Feel like I am going to go to hell for suggesting this, but I figure it is better than death and I figure that you already have disordered eating habits.

Have you heard of the website My Pancake Addiction ? 🤥 People post like .. their struggles with food and weight and.. maybe kinda provide some encouragement.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that weight has become a problem for you, it's an issue very close to me as at my heaviest 2 years ago I was touching 30 stone (420lbs) and was always getting looks and sniggers from people down the street. Then COVID lockdowns started and as part of just getting out of the house I started walking (my job is very sedentary, sat at a desk all day), just setting small step goals initially like 3000 steps a day, did that for a few weeks, then kept increasing the steps each day gradually. I've now lost over 10.5 stone (147lbs) and still do my daily walks, just added lots of hiking and cycling inbetween when I can fit it in

I didn't change my diet at all, but I don't really eat junk food anyway, no takeaways etc near me anyway, I think I eat a little less these days as I seem to feel full quicker.

But hopefully the same works for you, just gradually work up to do more exercise and i'r becomes habbit.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
FinalDestiny

FinalDestiny

God’s in his heaven. All’s right with the world.
May 30, 2022
Hi there. Your story is very heartbreaking. I am sorry that you have been through so much at such a young age. You deserve better than a job that fires you because of your physical appearance. You as a human, are worth more than your appearance. You are a breath of life in someone's day. A conversation about some shared interest to another.

I too have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I want to take a different approach than others have mentioned.

For myself, losing the pounds is more about my motivation. At first I started really working on myself because of a breakup (well not exactly a breakup but close enough for me). I picked up unhealthy weight loss habits and killed myself at the gym for months. Only to eventually lose that passion and regain it all.

So while I don't think that others are wrong on "how" to go about getting rid of the pounds (I'm taking notes from our smarter peers here). I would venture you to look more at the "why" you are doing this.
Once that initial anger, resentment or pain eventually dissolves, you may find yourself back at square one.

I won't tell you how to live your life and I don't pretend to know your motivations, goals or past accomplishments.

I'm just trying to be that friendly reminder to look at your own wellbeing not from a desire to please or fit into a society that obviously does not value you.
I hope you instead find the courage within to love yourself, fat or slim and then taking it from there.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
There are different ways to lose weight but personally I think fasting is the best way. When you fast you reduce insulin spike. There are different types of fasting. You can check them and choose what suits you. Sustainability is very important.

What you eat and drink, and how much you consume are important but when you eat is more important so that's why I suggested fasting.

Reactions: waitingforrest and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
I am sorry for your suffering
I gained and lost 10kg twice in my life. Then i gained 8kg and lost that. I know a lot of about weight loss. If you need tips for weight loss message me.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
M

Mtnwildflowers

Student
Jan 14, 2022
I think it's admirable what you've gone through. I think it's dangerous though to say.. if only I could do this or that, than I wouldn't want to commit suicide. I've done that with so many different things and even if you achieve them often your suicidal depression can remain and it's an even bigger let down when your suicidal thoughts don't go away when you thought they would if only you did xyz..

W

WiltedSoul

Feb 21, 2022
Eat less food. Fewer calories. That's all you need to do. You can go to the gym and so on, that's quite healthy and beneficial for other reasons, but the average person can't outexercise a bad diet. You don't have to ban particular food groups or adhere to some diet plan either - whole foods are obviously better than processed ones are and beauty and health tend to be linked, but in all honesty you can lose weight eating only french fries if you are in a calorie deficit. Likewise, you can get fat as hell overeating salmon and sweet potatoes. Use an online calculator to figure out how many calories you have to eat to maintain your current weight and eat fewer than that. Use apps like Cronometer, MyFitnessPal, Eat This Much .etc. to figure out how many calories are in the foods you eat.

I've lost a lot of weight doing this, sitting on my butt. No exercise at all. (But as I said, exercise is still good. Keep doing it if you can.) I've also gotten a breast lift and implants. I've taken care of my skin. I'm extremely attractive now in all honesty and yet I'm still going to CTB. So please don't rely on improving your appearance alone to help you. If it's something you feel you need to do, then by all means do it, but work on your issues from other angles as well in case being prettier doesn't actually make you feel better.

X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
CICO is the way to go. Cutting back on calories is the best step and most important

Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
Have you tried the "1 meal a day" Diet?
That is not good idea because such diets slows down metabolism too much and then jo-jo effect of dieting easy occurs. Btw such dieting leads to binge eating.

B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
Calorie in, calorie out.. That's literally the only way to lose weight. If your main goal is to lose weight, I'd avoid lifting and focus more on cardio. More muscle you gain the more you will weigh.

• Love
Reactions: Lost.
Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
Calorie in, calorie out.. That's literally the only way to lose weight. If your main goal is to lose weight, I'd avoid lifting and focus more on cardio. More muscle you gain the more you will weigh.
Well said👏🏻

lilez

lilez

Mar 29, 2022
Thanks a lot to you all, I'm really grateful that you took a bit of your time to respond to me. I took all of the informations you gave me and I did my own research, turns out I obviously eat to much and that I don't go out enough but not in an irreversible way, I also have some kind of stomach issues which could be induced by inflammations caused by certains food (my belly is always bloated since 2 years). I think I cope so bad with these problems because I used to be skinny (70 kg for 1m76) and now I gained 20 kg in two years so everything changed from my love life to the respect people tend to land me. I will try my best to be healthier

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
So sorry.

I, on the other hand, am always losing weight due to depression. You asked for some tips, so I'd suggest eating only once a day? I barely eat anything even in a day but I'm somehow still alive. I only drink milk and yogurt most of the time (awful).

At first, if you decide to eat only once a day, you'll feel dizzy, have headaches etc, but then you'll be used to it and it'll be difficult to even eat more than once a day.

Might be a terrible advice but that's all I have. Sorry you're going through this

Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks a lot to you all, I'm really grateful that you took a bit of your time to respond to me. I took all of the informations you gave me and I did my own research, turns out I obviously eat to much and that I don't go out enough but not in an irreversible way, I also have some kind of stomach issues which could be induced by inflammations caused by certains food (my belly is always bloated since 2 years). I think I cope so bad with these problems because I used to be skinny (70 kg for 1m76) and now I gained 20 kg in two years so everything changed from my love life to the respect people tend to land me. I will try my best to be healthier
Do you take psych meds? They slows down metabolism, increased apetite and mess up hunger and full feeling. Weight gain is common side effect of psych medications.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
👉Low carb diet ! Reduce carbohydrates, no sugar, no junk food. Too many carbohydrates the liver converts into fat. Eat healthy fats, proteins and vegetables. Healthy fats and proteins don´t make you fat. Eat three times a day and nothing between. Do sports and other exercises. Google keto diet, low carb and paleo diet and you will find many infos. 👈

🥕🥒🍅🍆🥦🥑🥥🥬🧄🌶️

Get checked for diabetes and get your thyroid checked.

Last edited:
C

Cactuscraze

Apr 29, 2022
Keto or low carb diets + fasting periods are your ticket to weight loss

lilez

lilez

Mar 29, 2022
Do you take psych meds? They slows down metabolism, increased apetite and mess up hunger and full feeling. Weight gain is common side effect of psych medications.
I stopped 3 weeks ago but yes I'm on antidepressants since I'm 18

Lost.

Lost.

Feb 13, 2020
I stopped 3 weeks ago but yes I'm on antidepressants since I'm 18
I am glad that you are stoped antidepressants. If you have withdrawal you can seek advices on surviving antidepressants forum or in facebook groups for people damaged by antidepressants. Antidepressants are harmfull to body on lot of ways. They are toxic. You will lose your weigh much easier when you are off antidepressants.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have dealt with eating disorders my whole life. I don't have a definitive answer. But I can suggest some changes that I have learned for myself.

Talk to your doctor regarding your thyroids. Make sure he checks that. Examine your hormones and check if there's an imbalance. Stress and anxiety causes gain weight. I suggest finding coping mechanisms that work. For example, sleeping at the same time everyday. Journaling also helps to distress. The goal is to decrease the level of cortisol asap. I suggest decreasing the amount of times you use the mirror as it can become obssesive. If you use social media, use it for healthy purposes only. Comparing one self to other people lives and bodies (fake and posing) is not advisable. Comvince yourself health is very important, and how you feel inside, rather that what others see you or the numbers you have. If it is in your budget, consider a nutritionist or buy a book with meal planning. Keto diet seems very useful for a lot of people, investigate about it. The most important thing is having patience. Beinf discipline requires more than the first 21 days that it requires for habit formation. You must keep doing your routine even if there are not changes. Try not to track numbers as you do this as it is a road that is difficult but attainable.

Reactions: thricedead and lilez