• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
What the title says. I plan to go to confession in church the day before the suicide, maybe visit a notary to distribute my meager assets. What else should I keep in mind?
Also I will let you know on October 2 whether I will use SN after all. There's a good chance I'll chicken out, because I don't know if I'm ready yet myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: avaruus, Praestat_Mori, Decided98 and 4 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Just do it when you are completely ready, dont rush things, SI will make things worse than they are now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sadloner and anhedonicNfoggy
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
How old are you? Do you have family and friends you can spend time with before you go as a last goodbye? If you're not ready yet I suggest you have a rethink and wait it out. Who knows, life may get better for you and you may have a change of heart. I do hope that is the case for you as I don't encourage people to ctb but respect pro-choice.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, aticeret and https.fh
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
How old are you? Do you have family and friends you can spend time with before you go as a last goodbye? If you're not ready yet I suggest you have a rethink and wait it out. Who knows, life may get better for you and you may have a change of heart. I do hope that is the case for you as I don't encourage people to ctb but respect pro-choice.
I will be 19 in one week
And I don't want to spent time with anyone - I'm so done with everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and aticeret
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Although I am strong atheist don´t worry if you will "chicken out" it happens you might get lack of courage and it´s okay you might ctb someday when the time is right for you. You don´t really think you have to ctb if you don´t feel ready for it, it is all up to you remember that :heart:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
I am new here and I do not know what proper manners are like trying to talk someone to wait is a no no. I will just say this. 19 is very young. I am 65 and I have been through pretty much what everybody has gone through all together added up; and I have SI which is why I am here, but I keep trying although I did tell a social worker today it seems like every one including her will pass me along to someone else to deal with me and I never hear from them again.

She said Well I am here to just to triage your safety and you can call 911.

I told her see she is doing to me what everyone else does and that is one reason I feel hopeless. And as far telling you the truth, If I say Yes I think I may go buy a gun and shoot myself you will call the cops and they will show up and drag me away to the state loony bin and all the neighbors will think I am getting arrested.

I also told her I donot know when depending on when I just give up but if she does not find me help I will killl myself.\

I think telling her I will kill myself is kind of stronger than saying I think about suicide.

Sorry for rambling... My point is even though you are having a hard time please do not rush things. I am 65 and transgender.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus and hevlalab