• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

midnightluv

midnightluv

Lalala delusional thoughts hehehe
Aug 17, 2023
So about an hour ago, my 6yo cousin FaceTimed me from her iPad. She had it taken away since it was so late (it was about 11:15pm, idk how she got it) but I answered just in case something was wrong and she was trying to communicate that. Nope, I answer and she smiles and greets me. She asks how I am. I asked her why she called me and she said she missed me and she loves me. I tried to coax her into going to bed but she ended up getting caught by my aunt after about two minutes probably due to her laughing too much.

I know this is a six year old, but it honestly touched my heart so much. I've had so many issues with abandonment, especially due to my bpd, and my cousin calls me late as hell at night for a first grader just to tell me she misses me and she loves me. She also asked me if I could play Roblox with her.

I'm going to keep going for her sake. I'm going to try to be my best person so she is doing this for someone who's worth getting in trouble with her mom for. I'm not going to have her ask her parents why she can't see me anymore. Why I can't paint her nails anymore. Why she'll never talk to me again. She's a kid and when she says she loves me she's telling the truth. She's not trying to manipulate me, she means it. This is probably stupid as hell though. I'll keep trying at life even if it's just to make her happy. I highly doubt she'd be able to handle the concept of me CTB even if it's watered down for her. But yeah, she's why I'm going to start trying again.

Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
This is so sweet. You're cousin sounds adorable, best of luck on your journey.

EndofSmallSanctuary

EndofSmallSanctuary

deadboy
Aug 30, 2023
small things like that really can really make you feel loved. Appreciate you sharing this, made me look back on some similar moments.