• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OcularFear

OcularFear

The only way I win is if I die.
Jan 16, 2024
I'm going to be drinking 750 MLs of 40% Imported Absolute Citron Vodka within 10-20 minutes at most, I'm an avid drinker and I know I could probably tackle it. Then before I succumb to alchohol poisoning symptoms and falling unconscious I'm going to plunge a knife through a major artery, which one I don't know yet and I was hoping I could get some help on what arteries bleed out the fastest. The blade I will be using is about 2 to 4 MM thick and 3 inches long with one sharp side that is serated for about a third of the blade near the bottom. And I don't wanna screw it up, so I want to know generally how much force I should put into the stab motion when it's time.

Let's talk locations, I live with my parents, and there is very rarely a time I'm home alone, it's winter and snowy outside. I want to die in a location that isn't going to suck ass where I'm gonna have to lay in the cold while my blood freezes in the snow but I don't want a possibility of my parents or family stopping me. We have a few sheds but they would be cold, I don't have a car anymore as it broke down so I'd need to walk to wherever I go. I don't want to leave a huge bloody mess for my parents to find and leave to clean up.

Apologies for the complicated and long explanation however I want to have every detail of my method planned ahead of time as I'm very quickly running out of time to do so (for reasons I won't explain as they are not relevant) and Ive only really got one shot at this, if I screw up ill never get a chance again.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'd give that plan another thought.

Trying to cut an artery is hard enough when you are sober let alone drunk.

Look up exactly where your arteries run and how deep they go.

Tbh I think you'll be surprised how hard it is to hit the actual artery. They are protected by tissue to keep humans alive. It's by design (unfortunately).

So… before you start drinking and stumble out in the snow look up those medical charts and maybe YouTube a bit on where exactly you should cut if you do. And what scalpels are best.

From own experience: it hurts like hell. It makes pretty nasty scars. The ER people will be extremely annoyed by another half assed suicide attempt and treat you accordingly.

If I were you, have a drink, take a moment and reconsider your options.
If you do really want to CTB make sure you have a solid plan and are sober and clear headed about it.

OcularFear

OcularFear

The only way I win is if I die.
Jan 16, 2024
Is there any other solid methods then? To be honest from what I've seen a lot of methods have their own issues and I haven't been fully satisfied with how successful they may be, I also don't have access to ordering anything online, but I could possibly get stuff from a department store if I know what I'm looking for.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Is there any other solid methods then? To be honest from what I've seen a lot of methods have their own issues and I haven't been fully satisfied with how successful they may be, I also don't have access to ordering anything online, but I could possibly get stuff from a department store if I know what I'm looking for.
Cutting has a pretty low chance of success. There are various factors at play which make it really difficult to succeed with this method. SI being one of the top ones due to your body's natural response to the amount of excruciating pain you're going to have to endure. And as someone who drinks a lot of alcohol, I can tell you straight up, 750ml of 40% alcohol content vodka is not going to be enough to help you get over that, especially because you already have tolerance. If your SI does kick in and you do make it to the ER and survive, there's a very high chance you'll have some kind of residual nerve damage. Do. Not. Do. It.

Literally, any of the other methods discussed in this forum will be better and less painful. Regardless of how desperate you might be, trying to CTB with a haphazard plan like this or no plan is worse than anything you might be going through. When things go south, and they will, you're going to be in a lot worse of a situation than the one you're in right now.