• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
I've stuck around about eight months longer then I planned for my best friends but I'm too tired to keep trying. I'm will CTB January 22nd, 2024. I'll schedule a few messages so authorities remove my body before my roommate finds me. I'll schedule messages to my boss closes people and on Facebook. Then early before work I'll take my SN, here's my regime plan:

60 minutes prior
1000 mg Tylenol
7.5 mg Hydrocodone
5 mg Flexeril

40 minutes prior
8 mg zofran

00 minutes
SN drink

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't know anything about sn till I got on this site. I need to ctb really soon. I am suffering so badly and will suffer as long as I am breathing and it just keeps getting worse. I should have died already. I know that. According to Google I died 2 years ago. I'm looking and reading posts here trying to find the best most effective certain to kill me way. I don't know if I can get sn. I read about helium and thought that would be perfect till I read more about it here. I really need to. The best way is a firearm but I don't know how I could get hold of a gun. Have considered different ways. Maybe tall building. I am super stressed not knowing absolutely how I am going to do it. It's gotta be a way I know I would be able and absolutely certain to result in my death. I wish I could get my hands on a loaded firearm.

• Hugs
Reactions: 10000DaysTooMany
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
How did you decide on the day?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm going to the threads in method category trying to find the best most doable and foolproof method

• Hugs
10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
How did you decide on the day?
I've thought about it being on a Monday for a while. That way my roommate will be at work. I can't get into the specifics too much but that day would fuck over my coworkers the least.

Reactions: Sandy9 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I've thought about it being on a Monday for a while. That way my roommate will be at work. I can't get into the specifics too much but that day would fuck over my coworkers the least.
Considering all this, I wish you the best with your plans as sad as it is to see you go. Gotta ask why you went Hydrocodone though?

• Love
10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
Considering all this, I wish you the best with your plans as sad as it is to see you go. Gotta ask why you went Hydrocodone though?
It's just what I have on hand from previous dental work.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

• Love