• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
After being on here a year, I wanted a peaceful death... SN is too risky as I don't want to have the heart-rate increase.... I didn't want to attempt with C0 again, even though I passed out peacefully the first time.... The smell of the gas (I used a generator) leaks into everything and requires a closed space with no other living thing close by to live...

At first the Exit Bag seemed overwhelming and complicated.... but determined to secure a peaceful way to die I studied the entire Exit Bag Megathresd. The P Handbook. The Betty Videos and everything under the resources tab.

It's easier than I thought. The hardest part is getting pure helium. If you can do that the rest is cake.

Im so happy that I was able to construct with my own hands & intelligence, my method of self-deliverance. Its a really good feeling of control, pride & peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GasMonkey, NekoNomNom, morningdew and 8 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think helium is not a gas of huge concerns. Especially knowing how many people buy helium for huge parties and some funny experiments.
Childhood ends not when you stop believing in Santa Claus.
Childhood ends when you learn about another purpose of this voice-changing gas lol
And yes, I know how it is comforting to feel the control again over your life...

Reactions: MissKatrina and Crushed_Innocence
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Could you pm me or link me to your resources? I am interested in doing some research myself.

S

Salz

Apr 21, 2020
After being on here a year, I wanted a peaceful death... SN is too risky as I don't want to have the heart-rate increase.... I didn't want to attempt with C0 again, even though I passed out peacefully the first time.... The smell of the gas (I used a generator) leaks into everything and requires a closed space with no other living thing close by to live...

At first the Exit Bag seemed overwhelming and complicated.... but determined to secure a peaceful way to die I studied the entire Exit Bag Megathresd. The P Handbook. The Betty Videos and everything under the resources tab.

It's easier than I thought. The hardest part is getting pure helium. If you can do that the rest is cake.

Im so happy that I was able to construct with my own hands & intelligence, my method of self-deliverance. Its a really good feeling of control, pride & peace.

I can't find a working version of the betty videos, can someone please post a link?

Reactions: tr3sh
C

checking out

Sep 17, 2018

Hey CI, I've been studying the Exit Bag option too. I can get gas from a brewing supply shop, but will need to get the regulator elsewhere as they don't have 'litres per minute' flow control regs. I'm glad to hear the bag isn't too hard to put together. Did you use an oven bag as suggested in PPH? I was wondering if the oven bag would be too light weight ie not strong enough. I want to 'dry run' with just the bag, practise the breathing out and pulling the bag down so it's not a shock when I decide it's time. I was thinking too it would be best to be sitting down with back and head supported - perhaps in a car seat? Any thought appreciated - thankyou and all the best.

M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
Good luck. I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018

What model of generator?

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Hey CI, I've been studying the Exit Bag option too. I can get gas from a brewing supply shop, but will need to get the regulator elsewhere as they don't have 'litres per minute' flow control regs. I'm glad to hear the bag isn't too hard to put together. Did you use an oven bag as suggested in PPH? I was wondering if the oven bag would be too light weight ie not strong enough. I want to 'dry run' with just the bag, practise the breathing out and pulling the bag down so it's not a shock when I decide it's time. I was thinking too it would be best to be sitting down with back and head supported - perhaps in a car seat? Any thought appreciated - thankyou and all the best.
Are you using helium or Nitrogen? Yes Im using traditional "Betty" exit bag ... The oven bag. Its sturdy enough.....

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
Are you using helium or Nitrogen? Yes Im using traditional "Betty" exit bag ... The oven bag. Its sturdy enough.....
Could you link me the "Betty Exit" bag? I can figure the hoses, gas, and regulators, etc by myself.

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
You may want to check the availability of pure helium. Last I read most companies switched to a 70/30 mix after all the publicity around the method. There is a lot of info out there on other gas options.

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Could you link me the "Betty Exit" bag? I can figure the hoses, gas, and regulators, etc by myself.
Its on this site under resources in the PPH Peaceful Pill handbook......
You may want to check the availability of pure helium. Last I read most companies switched to a 70/30 mix after all the publicity around the method. There is a lot of info out there on other gas options.
If you get it from a welding company, it will be pure.

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
Its on this site under resources in the PPH Peaceful Pill handbook......

If you get it from a welding company, it will be pure.
I wish. I bought the tester listed in the PPHB. It shows the nitrogen at 97%.