N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Hi all, i live in small and chaotic country. Taxes here are not that high, not like in the US, but still my company taxes have risen almost 100% in 4 years, not because of profits, but from rising the minimum wages and social serucities. Me and my wife were the only one in the company, so i didn't go cheap by paying less to emploeyes. Lately i was totally pissed of from what the government here is doing with or without my taxes and my final position is to not support them in any way - including passive by paying taxes. So tomorrow i'm canceling my company and i will live officially as unemploed paying almost nothing to those suckers.
Never cared about them, as my profits are 99.999% not simply illegal, they are from clean and pure criminal stuff, and don't pay taxes on them anyway. I even purchase the expensive stuff from other countries to not pay them the VAT here.
Now i wanna go clean, pay them nothing and obtain the option to spend alot.
And guess - they still want taxes even from dividents, even from crypto, even from rents - outside of the country. And i don't mind paying this if it wasn't that even as unemploeyed they will want me to pay extra for social securites, which is pure theft in this country. And i won't do this even if the amounts are not large for me.
So for now i'll simply go on with the laundrying as usual /still can't buy expensive properties, and in a few months i will be buing new citizenship /carribean region most likely/ and buy stuff with my other passports.
The final stage really feels refreshing and calming and i won't bother getting angry anymore on their stupid and criminal desigions. Whoever desides to pay taxes here, are only going to pay extremely large gov debts many generations ahed. And i won't let that happen with me and my kids.
It's very hard as a start, lots of hate on taxes i didn't kew even existed, but at the end all they could do is try to search my name in facebook and find nothing :)

Reactions: budgie