• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
Hey everyone. I know you guys might not know me very well, but I love this place. You're all such an accepting and warm community, and I feel like you're the only ones that really understand me.

I'd like to make friends here one day, but for now I'm going to take a break from this site and spend more time in the outside world making friends there too. I've tried and failed to ctb twice, and both times I hated that I still survived. But now things have changed. I'm mending relationships with family, my spouse, and a couple of old friends. I'm taking steps to try and improve myself at work and at home, and overall just start over...again. Basically I'm looking at life straight in the face and saying "But enough talk...HAVE AT YOU!"

Not to sound creepy, but I love you guys. All of you. Just needed to get that out. Take care everyone!

• Love
Reactions: snowball, Empty Smile, Wolfjob_dayjob and 13 others
TiredBipolar

TiredBipolar

"I got a timebomb ticking in my head..."
Sep 12, 2019
Good luck brother, much love, peace.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Egddios
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Hey everyone. I know you guys might not know me very well, but I love this place. You're all such an accepting and warm community, and I feel like you're the only ones that really understand me.

I'd like to make friends here one day, but for now I'm going to take a break from this site and spend more time in the outside world making friends there too. I've tried and failed to ctb twice, and both times I hated that I still survived. But now things have changed. I'm mending relationships with family, my spouse, and a couple of old friends. I'm taking steps to try and improve myself at work and at home, and overall just start over...again. Basically I'm looking at life straight in the face and saying "But enough talk...HAVE AT YOU!"

Not to sound creepy, but I love you guys. All of you. Just needed to get that out. Take care everyone!
amazing, sorry for what you've gone through and you're two failed attempts.

but i'm so happy you're trying to get better. go out there and kick lifes ass, you got this!! hope one day you can come back here and write about you're successful journey in maybe inspiring and motivating people such as myself in following you're footsteps.

wishing you all the best, hope you find the happiness you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Bea
Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
Absolutely! Wrangle the hell outta this thing before you go!! :heart:

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Nice to see some positive news, grab it with both hands my friend, sound like you are doing all the right things

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Good luck and really good news.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob