mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... to our true reality."
Dec 18, 2023
Obligatory first post words, yada yada, we know why I'm here. I was always so terrified of CTB, of whatever pain I'd experience, or what I'd feel after, but now I just feel numb when I think about it at all. I don't know what changed, it felt like it was overnight, but I'm not complaining. The fear is gone. That was always going to be what stopped me but I think I'm okay to now. I think I'm okay to finally leave. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the junk I've collected this year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Tears in Rain, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
I'm glad that you were able to make that step. Sometimes that really is the biggest jump to make; that fear sets in without you even realizing it from time to time, but the fact that you're past it is really very impressive.

• Love
Reactions: mallows
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I'm at that point too. I used to be so afraid. Now I'm ready, I don't care what awaits me anymore. I think I'm even starting to understand why some people prefer oblivion over an afterlife. It doesn't make much of a difference to me anymore. I hope whatever decision you make gives you peace.

• Love
mallows

mallows

Dec 18, 2023
I'm glad that you were able to make that step. Sometimes that really is the biggest jump to make; that fear sets in without you even realizing it from time to time, but the fact that you're past it is really very impressive.
Thank you, it took years but I'm glad to finally feel better about it now. Love your profile picture, by the way ! I had a massive Sky phase early this year.

• Love
Reactions: Angel of Spades
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
Thank you, it took years but I'm glad to finally feel better about it now. Love your profile picture, by the way ! I had a massive Sky phase early this year.
Oh!! That's the most excited I've been wahhh that's awesome! I dropped off a while ago because of time commitments and also financial commitments (and burnout) but I've had a lot of fun on this game for sure.

I totally understand, though. Big decisions like this take time, and I'm glad you were able to figure it out for yourself.

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
Everyone's afraid of it at some point. But with suicide comes a choice and you have to come to leave with that chouce before you do it. For me I just relaxed and realized the best way to go out for me would be my own hands that way it's of my choosing my choice and I would know even if it's brief.

• Love
mallows

mallows

Dec 18, 2023
Oh!! That's the most excited I've been wahhh that's awesome! I dropped off a while ago because of time commitments and also financial commitments (and burnout) but I've had a lot of fun on this game for sure.

I totally understand, though. Big decisions like this take time, and I'm glad you were able to figure it out for yourself.
Burnout is so real.. that's why I stopped playing too, I was able to get the Aurora wings on her rerun though so I'll be able to rewatch the concert whenever I want ^^

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Me too. I've accepted the fact as an autistic individual with a personality disorder I was destined for life of suffering. At this point I am just exhausted, with no motivation to continue and I want it all to end.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui, mallows and toyruin44
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to feel in such a way, I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
mallows

mallows

Dec 18, 2023
Me too. I've accepted the fact as an autistic individual with a personality disorder I was destined for life of suffering. At this point I am just exhausted, with no motivation to continue and I want it all to end.
I'm the same over here, autism and BPD. The sooner I'm gone the better

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui and leavingthesoultrap