• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Lately, I've been feeling pretty lost. This is odd, since I don't care about my life, but it still feels like I have something to do.

I get really anxious, when I see someone I haven't seen in a long time, and they want to talk to me or something. I have no idea why.

Anyone have any tips or similar experiences to share?

exzźy

exzźy

tarnished
Apr 17, 2024
I can relate ngl .It used to happen to me too when I was younger, if anyone tried to speak with me a wave of anxiety hit me and in some cases I'd stutter or even sweat until the anxiety turned to laughter and I ended up like a fool. I think it was due to trying to isolate myself from people after a major event in my life. Even though I thought it got better over time (it really did) the feeling, the feeling of dread at how stupid I looked back then, keeps coming back and it's driving me nuts.

My tip is to talk to people as much as possible. Anxiety always dissipates when you keep triggering it, causing YOU to struggle with your current situation/problem or whatever you want to call it, which eventually results in adapting to your fears.

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH