• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
I've been gone for half a year. Im in the psych ward which I don't want. I've been "doing well" so I can leave to kill myself but they aren't letting me go. In this time my mom died. So now I have to suffer more. I don't want to. It should me MY choice. I keep trying to think of ways to end it here so if u have any suggestions please let me know. But Im just done. Im so done with life. Im exhausted. I can't move forward anymore. I know im going to die. But I can't let anyone else know and that just makes me feel lonely. I don't want to fight anymore. Please understand me.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, fleetingnight, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
H

honestmind

Jul 4, 2024
Hi, I don't have any ideas for how you can end it while in the hospital but just know there's someone out there who understands what you're going through and supports your decision. It's alright to be done fighting and to want to just stop moving forward. I'm right there with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and goodbye_._
G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
Hi, I don't have any ideas for how you can end it while in the hospital but just know there's someone out there who understands what you're going through and supports your decision. It's alright to be done fighting and to want to just stop moving forward. I'm right there with you.
Thank you, that means a lot

• Love
Reactions: honestmind
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
I am in a similar position and understand how fucked up it feels. Virtual hug :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and goodbye_._
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry. They shouldn't be allowed to keep you there against your will. I wish I had a suggestion for you, but getting caught would likely mean being stuck there even longer, so it'd have to be really quick and reliable. The only thing I could think is jumping since it takes no resources, but they must guard roof access there heavily. I hope you're let out soon 🫂

Reactions: goodbye_._