• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

247sylviaplath

Feb 6, 2024
My life has been shit since I could remember
It got so bad to the point where I had to leave my home last year due to my dad attempting to CTB both him and I. That's when I knew that I couldn't be fixed and no amount of medication they tried to put me on, no amount of moving will fix this avid hole that's infiltrated my heart, my relationships and my ability to cope and function as a human being. I genuinely think this suffering will continue with me forever, and I can't escape it. All I can do that is manageable is watching movies trying to bide time until the day repeats itself and hope I don't have to face anyone else. I'm no longer a working member of society, I am a one dimensional shell of the person I used to be. It's awful and I wish this pain upon no one. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if my dad did successfully go through with it, and how I would be at peace as opposed to now. I'm done. I'm done with the psych wards, the people pretending to be there, the social workers, the family services, the bruises, the cuts, sticks and stones, I need peace. I need to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Byebyemap, kunikuzushi, Lostandlooking and 4 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Sorry to hear what you're going through. It's a tough situation all around.

I've been here 4 or 5 days, and everyone I've seen and spoke with so far are genuine people. We are here for our own reasons, but I've found they do look out for one another.

We are all in this ship together, so welcome aboard. Feel free to ask, vent, comment, and whatever else.

P.S. Those cookies in the corner are mine. Find your own! 😁

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Dliena, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
My life has been shit since I could remember
It got so bad to the point where I had to leave my home last year due to my dad attempting to CTB both him and I. That's when I knew that I couldn't be fixed and no amount of medication they tried to put me on, no amount of moving will fix this avid hole that's infiltrated my heart, my relationships and my ability to cope and function as a human being. I genuinely think this suffering will continue with me forever, and I can't escape it. All I can do that is manageable is watching movies trying to bide time until the day repeats itself and hope I don't have to face anyone else. I'm no longer a working member of society, I am a one dimensional shell of the person I used to be. It's awful and I wish this pain upon no one. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if my dad did successfully go through with it, and how I would be at peace as opposed to now. I'm done. I'm done with the psych wards, the people pretending to be there, the social workers, the family services, the bruises, the cuts, sticks and stones, I need peace. I need to end it.
I am so sorry that life has been so cruel and the pain continues to live with you, define you and destroy any happiness. Your life really sounds like it has been awfully sad in many different ways.

This is a fairly safe space for you to be yourself - most of us here are here because we cannot always talk about what is on our mind outside this space without being judged and rejected for it. So please feel free to vent and reach out.

Take care.

Reactions: Byebyemap, Venessolotic and Silent Raindrops
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.