• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I don't quite know what to title it so I just went a bit simple.

I just wanna say I'm doing so much better by the end of this 2023 than I was at the end of 2022. I had a pretty bad breakup that involved cheating so I was crushed and that kinda started a downward spiral for me.

I wish I could say something really profound happened but no, life sucked until April/May when I decided to change things up and started college. Best decision ever and to make a long story short, I'm doing so much better now.

Things truly are looking up. I was accepted into a program related to NASA (if anyone is going to college and is interested, look into them. There's TONS of them, MCA, L'SPACE, etc.) With this, it could be something I could put on a resume and maybe even get an internship later on in college.

And I've been hoping I could say this, but I think I'm mostly over my ex. In fact, my New Years Resolution is going to be to get rid of things more proactively (photos, random sentimental shit, delete texts). Now I got a USB for the photos, but I'm deleting texts and throwing the sentimental stuff out. Last year, I couldn't even FATHOM that.

Now I'm in a form of therapy, and it basically gives me someone to talk to for about an hour once a month, could be more often if I wanted, but I felt going more was overkill and at least a month gives me a lot of stuff to talk about.

I know a broken heart is what guided me back here, and I'm sure it's the cause of others joining and let me tell you guys, it does get better. But you gotta work for it, make it better, it won't fall on your lap.

I know this post is a long post, kinda like a rant but goddamn, I never could've imagined my life being better and me being so much happier. I'd go as far as to say my ex leaving me might have been the best thing ever in its own unique way!

Anyways, I'm going to go enjoy Christmas Eve with some video games, I hope you all can enjoy the holidays in whatever way you please, if you celebrate. If not, I hope this time of the year treats you well. Good night and Happy Holidays!

farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
This is awesome! I'm so glad to hear you've been doing better.
I don't quite know what to title it so I just went a bit simple.

I just wanna say I'm doing so much better by the end of this 2023 than I was at the end of 2022. I had a pretty bad breakup that involved cheating so I was crushed and that kinda started a downward spiral for me.

I wish I could say something really profound happened but no, life sucked until April/May when I decided to change things up and started college. Best decision ever and to make a long story short, I'm doing so much better now.

Things truly are looking up. I was accepted into a program related to NASA (if anyone is going to college and is interested, look into them. There's TONS of them, MCA, L'SPACE, etc.) With this, it could be something I could put on a resume and maybe even get an internship later on in college.

And I've been hoping I could say this, but I think I'm mostly over my ex. In fact, my New Years Resolution is going to be to get rid of things more proactively (photos, random sentimental shit, delete texts). Now I got a USB for the photos, but I'm deleting texts and throwing the sentimental stuff out. Last year, I couldn't even FATHOM that.

Now I'm in a form of therapy, and it basically gives me someone to talk to for about an hour once a month, could be more often if I wanted, but I felt going more was overkill and at least a month gives me a lot of stuff to talk about.

I know a broken heart is what guided me back here, and I'm sure it's the cause of others joining and let me tell you guys, it does get better. But you gotta work for it, make it better, it won't fall on your lap.

I know this post is a long post, kinda like a rant but goddamn, I never could've imagined my life being better and me being so much happier. I'd go as far as to say my ex leaving me might have been the best thing ever in its own unique way!

Anyways, I'm going to go enjoy Christmas Eve with some video games, I hope you all can enjoy the holidays in whatever way you please, if you celebrate. If not, I hope this time of the year treats you well. Good night and Happy Holidays!

gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better!! I know break-ups can be tough but the bravest thing you can do after them is get your shit together and realize that you don't need anyone. I'm so happy that you found peace and that you can be happy again!!

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better!! I know break-ups can be tough but the bravest thing you can do after them is get your shit together and realize that you don't need anyone. I'm so happy that you found peace and that you can be happy again!!
Thank you! She was my first love and first break up so it was extra tough as a result. But I really appreciate this. I'm trying to make it my goal to be happy, even without a partner, and I feel I've been mostly successful!