I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
I'm going through with my plan of jumping off a zip line. I was at a cliff today a couldn't jump but I'm hoping tomorrow will be different. If I post again, please do make fun of me because I was too much of a pussy to follow through.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora, Sannti, SVEN and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I'm going through with my plan of jumping off a zip line. I was at a cliff today a couldn't jump but I'm hoping tomorrow will be different. If I post again, please do make fun of me because I was too much of a pussy to follow through.
I'd never say that. Everyone has their own struggles. The irony being Everyone calling you that would also be alive. Doing it or not doing should be personal not influenced by anyone else. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Meteora
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
You aren't a pussy, you just want to be certain of your decision. And that's okay. You can decide whenever you're ready to make that decision.

If you do ctb today, I hope you travel safe and find your peace. Much love ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What you are asking won't happen here on this site (I hope), it would be very cruel and insensitive to insult suicidal people like that especially as suicide just isn't straightforward after all, jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me personally. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

luminouss

luminouss

waiting for the right time
May 27, 2023
Hope you succeeded! Hoping to do the same soon too. Safe travels frend!

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hope everything went well and that you are at peace now 🌈.