Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
my original plan was to at least live to see my 21st birthday, but now I just want to end myself before Christmas. Idk, I wanna do it Wednesday. I'm meeting with a close friend later today to talk about all of this; hopefully they can change my mind

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: starlessnight, corazon, Ksmиda and 5 others
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Having an open-minded friend to confide in is invaluable. Regardless of what path you choose, my sincere wish is that you find the peace you seek <3

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
my original plan was to at least live to see my 21st birthday, but now I just want to end myself before Christmas. Idk, I wanna do it Wednesday. I'm meeting with a close friend later today to talk about all of this; hopefully they can change my mind

If you want your friend to change your mind can I suggest you also post on the recovery board for help.

We're all pro choice here and that includes if you choose to live!!

Best wishes my friend.

• Love
Reactions: f1lth, corazon, Meditation guide and 2 others
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
I really hope everything goes well. I hope you have a great, deep conversation with your friend. The fact that you're allowing them to maybe change your mind says a part of you still has hope, and I'm proud of you for that.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish in really thinking this through and being settled in yourself before deciding to take any action.
Whatever you decide to do you know that no one in this group will criticise or judge your choice. Go well and be kind to yourself, I hope your friend assists.
There is always the Recovery Section if you wish to chat to others who are unsure or have decided to give things a go for a bit longer.

Reactions: Raindancer
Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
My friend couldn't show up tonight. Anyone else I talk to irl will most assuredly call emergency services on me. I haven't talked to anyone in fucking weeks.

My heart dropped a bit when I got their text saying they couldn't come, but I just immediately covered it up and felt nothing. I feel so empty. I'm supposed to be high right now, my body feels high, but my mind just feels like it's sober.

• Aww..
Reactions: SVEN and corazon
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My friend couldn't show up tonight. Anyone else I talk to irl will most assuredly call emergency services on me. I haven't talked to anyone in fucking weeks.

My heart dropped a bit when I got their text saying they couldn't come, but I just immediately covered it up and felt nothing. I feel so empty. I'm supposed to be high right now, my body feels high, but my mind just feels like it's sober.
I hope someone can change your mind if you really don't want to ctb! No need to set a date if you feel that way. Please find someone else to talk to.

Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
Today's the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and corazon
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry your friend couldnt show up. If i am honest, if you still have doubt, maybe you should wait with ctb. Do you wanna join a small SaSu discord for some support?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm really sorry that your friend couldn't show up. It's also tragic how we can't talk about our feelings with others for fear of being hospitalised.

Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
I've been waiting, it's been 2.5 weeks lol I'm never gonna see her I hate it