• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Hey guys! I just wanted to update you guys after like a month after almost taking some SN pills. I am doing really well mostly and I'm no longer primarily depressed and am still on my meds. I tried raising some dosages but I don't think any more meds are going to help at this point. It seems to be just coping from here on out. However, I don't know why most of my depression disappeared. I think it's possible I'm in a normal mood for now but I could cycle into a depressed phase in the future. I won't go thinking to much in the future but I just wanted to update you guys. Thanks for all the support you guys have given and I will still be checking in from time to time but I think I'm going to keep my time on here to the minimum considering I already think about suicide enough.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape, Susannah and 8 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Congrats ! I hope things keep going your way :hug:

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
im really happy to hear that! Unfortunately- these mood "swings" cant be avoided. But the best thing to do is be prepared for them and live for the present
I really do hope things get much better than they are now and you get to live a deserving life!

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, DoNotLet2 and White_Room293
sullengirl

sullengirl

Nov 1, 2019
I hope only great things for you. Prepare and tend to your mind for whatever may come at you, and hopefully the lows will not be too low. Godspeed.

Reactions: White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
im really happy to hear that! Unfortunately- these mood "swings" cant be avoided. But the best thing to do is be prepared for them and live for the present
I really do hope things get much better than they are now and you get to live a deserving life!
I'm dying from your quote. That's hilarious. Can I take it?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Rachel74 and Cookiedough8956
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I thought the quote implies that you were born on 96 and you have been ruining people's lives since then

Oh my sig? Lol. I thought u meant my comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
C

C.Darko

Nov 4, 2019
Happy for you.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and White_Room293
Mark Edward

Mark Edward

Jan 19, 2019
Pleased that you are doing well.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and White_Room293
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm in sort of the same place as you OP.
Long may it continue for us both ❤️

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, White_Room293 and epic