A

aboy1995

Aug 27, 2023
Long story short, I was unable to pay my rent last month. Yesterday, I received a paper explaining the missed rent payment, as well as what I owe for this month. The paper clearly states that if I don't have it paid by the 11th, they will be sending my account to their lawyers to start the eviction process. I am completely and utterly F'd. I'm sick and tired of working just to come up short every FN month. The cost of living is so ridiculously expensive. I live by myself. I have no other help. I have well over $10,000 in debt. I honestly don't know what to do. All I think about right now is CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, OICU812 and sanction
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im a little curious where you live. you say they gave you 24hrs to leave? i could be wrong and i know the number changes depending on how long youve lived there but i thought there was a law saying that you cant be kicked out for like a month, and in some locations not really at all technically

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I have about 16 times your debt😭

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
For so many people, it's really only viable to live with family, multiple roommates, or a wealthy spouse. Renting a 1-person apartment can require a 6-figure salary, and that's nothing short of infuriating (and should be illegal). I was originally planning to maybe make it another decade before CBT-ing, but due to the likelihood of becoming homeless, I'll probably be gone before March unless a miracle happens.