• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Beezub.

Beezub.

Dec 15, 2023
Context: For the first years of my life as a child I always slept in my bed in my room or in my mom's room. But on one fateful summer night in 4th grade, my older sister wanted to watch SpongeBob but he scared me too much, so I decided to grab my blanket and pillow and headed to our game room. It's basically another living room but I slept in there. That morning I woke up to hear the sound of a bird in the attic.

I cannot be more fr about this than ever. I've legit been called crazy but it ONLY HAPPENS when it's ME sleeping in there. It happened today. THIS MORNING. Yesterday I came home from school for Christmas and I was so tired from the trip back I didn't want go to my old room. I decided to sleep on the couch in the game room. I wake up this morning smelling pancakes and sausage, seeing the sun beaming out the window, feeling jolly, and then hearing those damned birds in the attic WHEN THEY WEREN'T EVEN THERE THE DAY BEFORE. IT'S LITERALLY MIGRATION SEASON RN. They should be flocking together to the south where it's warmer instead of PECKING THEIR WAY INTO OUR ATTIC. I can't tell you how many times my mom has had someone fix the hole in our attic. My grandpa fixed it. The next time I slept in there a bird got in. We paid some person and although I forgot what they were called they fixed it. It stayed fixed for a good year because it was around the time I was 15 and I did track so I absolutely had to sleep in my bed for my shin splints and muscles. But when my track life was over, I didn't need to care so much about my athleticism. I would go to the park every now and then to stay in shape. One day when I came back home from the park, I decided to sit on the game room couch and lounge. I accidentally fell sound asleep. Wanna know what woke up to in the morning? Birds. I told my mom about my funny little curse and all she said is that I might just be cursed or she needs a new house. I told my siblings and then they basically jumped me (they made fun of me) for all the times they had to hear the birds as well. This issue isn't something I can even take seriously and no one is supposed to take it seriously. It's just so stupid. You can't.

Well I just wanted to share my wonderful story as I wait for my grandfather to come over to our house and look at the attic. Again. Merry Christmas everyone.