• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I thought everything was getting better... I came away from this site for awhile and thought maybe for once in my life, I wouldn't want to die.

I just want to go. I dont want to leave my child motherless. I wish i never had a child so they wouldn't have to suffer this awful life.

I have my SN. I want to go

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
I'm sorry youre feeling this way. One thing I learned throughout life is life does get better, but that doesn't mean it stays better, and sometimes even gets worse. I myself am tired, so I'm done fighting. But that doesn't mean you have to stop fighting. Whatever you choose, I hope you find happiness in some way.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
welcome back, I'm sorry you feeling down again. I'm here for you if you need a shoulder to cry or just vent. we're you on any medication that made you feel better? Hugs hun. :hug:

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this but I'm glad you're back.
You can find a lot of support here. At least this site really works for me and makes my depression and CTB feelings easier to deal with.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I had a stalker who accused me of awful things. They took my child away. My whole family turned their backs on me. I'll be going to prison most likely and not one single person in this world believes me
HI! I feel sorry for you as having to deal with a family that is unsupportive, I have been there, done that, my "parents" also turned their backs to me. My wish and hope for you is that you can get your child back and have some quality time with him/her.I am send all my love, caring, empathy, kindness and support that I have to help you! You are NOT alone, as far as you have your entire global family here. Please take are of yourself and remember that you are LOVED!!!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug:

O

Oddmass

Nov 25, 2020
I thought everything was getting better... I came away from this site for awhile and thought maybe for once in my life, I wouldn't want to die.

I just want to go. I dont want to leave my child motherless. I wish i never had a child so they wouldn't have to suffer this awful life.

I have my SN. I want to go
Hello, I am new to this site but I understand your pain and burden. I know how hard it is and the pain. I am deeply sorry for what has happened, and pray you can get your child back in a situation that may seem dire right now. I am overcome with grief with my own internal struggle of ctb and leaving my son fatherless. Why is it that every one else is allowed to be selfish and leave their children in your hands and expect you to be fine, yet you're forced to be "strong" for your baby. It is indeed selfish beyond anything else and an enormous sin without any doubt. I am overcome with thoughts such as yours thinking to myself "It would have been better if he had not been born so he doesn't have to suffer". I fight these thoughts every day. How could I possibly think these things when he's the only light left in my life? If you suffer from depression who's to say your child wont also inherit these traits. The most you can do is be there not for yourself, but for your baby; to act as a guide and teach them of your own faults so that in hopes they might be happy. It is a lot to ask for.

• Love
Reactions: Regen