• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I'm back after a long time. My life has been going pretty well these few months like I've been studying harder, working out more often and even doing my side hustle well so I thought my life is all better now. But then I was hit with the stark reality and the reason I wanted to ctb in the first place. It's because of my being trans. People irl still treat me like a girl and I hate it but I pretend nothing's wrong with that and that makes me feel more pathetic and suicidal. I'm stealth in front of some people and i like spending time with them the most because they treat me like a guy and don't know that i'm biologically female. I'm not gonna undergo any surgeries because i know no matter how many surgeries i undergo, i will never be a man so i will just ctb instead. It makes me wonder is doing all these "productive" shit like studying, working and working out even worth it if i'm just gonna ctb in the end?

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm