• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what the option to die in peace should be there, methods like Nembutal need to be accessible for all so one can have the choice to permanently escape from this futile and cruel existence.

To me suicide prevention will always be extreme cruelty, slavery and imprisonment, I'm always repulsed by humans who want to make it so others suffer for as long as possible in this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place.
Forcing people to continue suffering will always be beyond unacceptable, it's very tragic and hellish how humans cannot just choose to peacefully cease existing in an guaranteed way, I despise how this world is so pro-suffering, it proves that this place truly is hell.

Under no circumstances could I ever see something as harmful and dreadful as existence as desirable, the fact that life even exists at all is such a terrible tragedy to me, I see existence itself as the ultimate problem as it's the source of all suffering and this is why it's evil how there is no acceptance towards suicide.

It's especially evil as nobody consented to being burdened with existence in the first place, the fact that there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence is why it's especially horrifying how Nembutal isn't accessible.
For me suicide is suffering, torture and pain prevention, it's the way to escape and find safety from suffering in an existence filled with endless potential for cruelty and harm, to have the ability to exist will always be an abomination to me.