D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
Ok so I'm exploring resources from here and the bet and I'm getting a headache because I can't decide which method to go with?! I don't want to look ugly when people find me so I'm looking for something that can kill me but I'm the mean time my face and body not danced or scary 😟 not for me of course " I'm dead already" for the person who will find me.. I love you all here very friendly and I can tell we all have the same pain just different reasoning but I really truly need help any tips you can give will be very appreciated! Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, SMmetalhead36 and DT2007
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I understand that inert gas leave the body just the way it is and sn too but a little blue

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I understand that inert gas leave the body just the way it is and sn too but a little blue
Thank you! I'm looking for SN in America! I was told it's all not real here so I'm not sure if I can buy it from out of the country like we normally do buy things but giving this being used for suicide I think it's gonna be difficult
Thank you! I'm looking for SN in America! I was told it's all not real here so I'm not sure if I can buy it from out of the country like we normally do buy things but giving this being used for suicide I think it's gonna be difficult
The insert fax looks complicated I need to learn about it and see

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I saw this about inert gas the other day and saved it:

"You need:
- a 1/2 or 1 m³ tank of nitrogen.
- an exit bag
- a hose (an oxygen one, or the ones from nebulizers)
- a regulator that shows at least 15 LPM
- a hose barb
- a chair

A 1/2 m³ tank gives you 33 min of flow at 15 litter per minute (LPM) and a person dies between 5 and 15. Im going to buy a 1 m³ because I'm neurotic lol and in case I want to experiment a little. In the inert gas megathread it's explained in other units in case you don't see tanks in m³).
You need a regulator to regulate the flow to something between 15 to 20 LPM (the pph recommends 15) so that the flow is steady and co2 doesn't builds up in the bag. If you can't find a nitrogen regulator in LPM a argon one is fine, just put it in 17 or 18 LPM instead of 15.
To connect the regulator to the tank you need a tool, I think the name is spanned in english. Your hands won't be enough
So youhave the tank and the regulator connected to it. You adjust it to the LPM you need and put the hose barb on were the regulator gives the flow. Then you connect the hose to the hose barb and then put it inside the exit bag (tape the hose to the inside of the bag)
The tank should be vertical when used, you can strap it to the chair so it for sure stays that way.
You sit on the chair, open the tank with the regulator closed (this is important according to a thread I read written by someone that works with these tanks). Then you put the exit bag on your scalp, crush it so All the air leaves the bag, open the regulator so the flow starts coming and the bag fills. While the bag fills you should hyperventilate yourself during 2 minutes, after that exhale as hard as possible, put the bag all over your head and breath normally. After a couple of seconds you will pass out, without pain or anything like that. After 5 to 15 min you die"

Please don't use this only as a guide, the person said that they have never tried it, only read things on the forum.

Here are some helpful threads:

The inert gas general thread:

Info about regulators written by a welder:

Scuba mask thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scuba-inert-gas-megathread.130623/

Another mask: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nitrogen-gas-with-eebd-hood-guide-inert-gas-method.122159/

Another mask: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gasmonkey-setup-nitrogen-scba.115434/

• Informative
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, DT2007 and donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I saw this about inert gas the other day and saved it:

"You need:
- a 1/2 or 1 m³ tank of nitrogen.
- an exit bag
- a hose (an oxygen one, or the ones from nebulizers)
- a regulator that shows at least 15 LPM
- a hose barb
- a chair

A 1/2 m³ tank gives you 33 min of flow at 15 litter per minute (LPM) and a person dies between 5 and 15. Im going to buy a 1 m³ because I'm neurotic lol and in case I want to experiment a little. In the inert gas megathread it's explained in other units in case you don't see tanks in m³).
You need a regulator to regulate the flow to something between 15 to 20 LPM (the pph recommends 15) so that the flow is steady and co2 doesn't builds up in the bag. If you can't find a nitrogen regulator in LPM a argon one is fine, just put it in 17 or 18 LPM instead of 15.
To connect the regulator to the tank you need a tool, I think the name is spanned in english. Your hands won't be enough
So youhave the tank and the regulator connected to it. You adjust it to the LPM you need and put the hose barb on were the regulator gives the flow. Then you connect the hose to the hose barb and then put it inside the exit bag (tape the hose to the inside of the bag)
The tank should be vertical when used, you can strap it to the chair so it for sure stays that way.
You sit on the chair, open the tank with the regulator closed (this is important according to a thread I read written by someone that works with these tanks). Then you put the exit bag on your scalp, crush it so All the air leaves the bag, open the regulator so the flow starts coming and the bag fills. While the bag fills you should hyperventilate yourself during 2 minutes, after that exhale as hard as possible, put the bag all over your head and breath normally. After a couple of seconds you will pass out, without pain or anything like that. After 5 to 15 min you die"

Please don't use this only as a guide, the person said that they have never tried it, only read things on the forum.

Here are some helpful threads:

The inert gas general thread:

Info about regulators written by a welder:

Scuba mask thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scuba-inert-gas-megathread.130623/

Another mask: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nitrogen-gas-with-eebd-hood-guide-inert-gas-method.122159/

Another mask: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gasmonkey-setup-nitrogen-scba.115434/
Wow! It's complicated I don't think I'll be able to put up all of the steps together without making mistakes.. thank you for sharing tho

Reactions: reallysleepy
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
Np.

I personally think it sounds harder than what it actually is (I have never tried either tho). it's just connecting a regulator to a tank, that to a hose and that to a bag on your head.

Reactions: donewithlife1 and DT2007
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish that there's a straightforward way to just cease existing on our own terms, it's cruel how we aren't allowed to just easily die in peace despite the fact that death is inevitable anyway. But I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: donewithlife1 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Inert gas or carbon monoxide method are peaceful ways to go without causing trauma to the body.

Last edited:
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I really wish that there's a straightforward way to just cease existing on our own terms, it's cruel how we aren't allowed to just easily die in peace despite the fact that death is inevitable anyway. But I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.
Thank you and I know right? There isn't… I don't know which country use assisting suicide so they basically help whoever have chronic disease such as cancer, clinical depression or any disease that effect the person badly, they approve it if it's really effecting your life quality.. do you know which country is that? And I think they only take their own citizen 😢

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you and I know right? There isn't… I don't know which country use assisting suicide so they basically help whoever have chronic disease such as cancer, clinical depression or any disease that effect the person badly, they approve it if it's really effecting your life quality.. do you know which country is that? And I think they only take their own citizen 😢
I know that they do in Switzerland, but to me it sounds difficult to get accepted. And there's also been lots of discussion about MAID in Canada.