• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
It's been a while since I last visited this place. I thought of it again just now and decided to check up on it and maybe write something.
I just wanna write a bit if that's ok on here

Things have changed A LOT in my life these past couple months. I'm changing probably changing schools, to the same school where a friend of 10 years studies which gives me the opportunity to make friends more easily.
I've also been keeping track of my mood swings and looked at my past and I've realized I'm probably bipolar, and that's given me a lot of closure and enabled me to feel better about my circumstances. I've also adopted a more positive outlook on life. Not that I've changed my mind on the world being an absolute dumpster fire, but I can at least appreciate the things that do go my way. I can finally smile without feeling stupid about it.

It's not all hopeless as I thought it was, and I'm glad to have realized all of this.
I think I'll make it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Seaghost, sadstuffie and 8 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Great news. Make sure to give yourself credit for resilience.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, psp3000, LunaXCBN and 1 other person