Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
My testicles are full of spermatozoids, and this is a very bad thing. Just the fact that I have the ability to impregnate someone is absolutely horrific. I have to get a vasectomy, I hope I can get it through the public healthcare system.

If I ever had children, I just couldn't forgive myself. Absolutely horrible. It is the last damn thing I would do in this world. I couldn't live with the guilt. But turns out that nature is a motherfucker and tricks us with this sex thing. We become primitive animals, we are no longer rational, we think with our sexual organs. That's why I have to get a vasectomy.

In addition to this, I hope that I never get brainwashed enough to actually want to have children on purpose. I don't think it will happen, but, since we are brutally bombarded with all these blatant lies and bullshit everyday, one can never know for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, The anhedonic one, loopdaloop and 4 others
Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
Hard agree. Having a child so they can hate me when they're finally sentient, for bringing them into a doomed world. That is another avenue of suffering I refuse to explore.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, loopdaloop and Daxter_87
SpaceEngineer

SpaceEngineer

A Friend
Jun 29, 2023
While I don't entirely disagree with your statement, I think there are other perspectives to have on the topic. For example, I never wanted kids untill my friend had one. I got to hold this little baby which did nothing but smile and I started to think maybe one day if I'm in a better place myself mentally and financially I would love to have a son or daughter, to be the role model I never had and give them all the happy experiences I never had. Sort of living vicariously through them for a better childhood. I'm not sure if any of this made any sense but it's not as black and white as born to suffer. I think the environment which people grow up in is the biggest factor for mental health problems later on in life. I respect your opinion completely tho, just wanted to share.

Reactions: loopdaloop
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, nature is an evil thing to be sure. So many problems are caused by our hormonal driven primitive urges.
Yet, looking on the bright side of things, human fertility rates are plummeting worldwide in both sexes.
Hopefully we die out as a species in the not too distant future.

Reactions: Daxter_87
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Just the fact that I have the ability to impregnate someone is absolutely horrific.
Not all women have the ability to get pregnant, so it's not a given that having sex could result in pregnancy. But I respect your desire to get a vasectomy.

I've never wanted children and it always annoyed me as a kid, when adults would say I'd change my mind when I got older. Nope. Not the slightest bit. You know yourself best and if you feel strongly about this, I doubt you will be swayed by social conditioning.

Reactions: Daxter_87