• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry, Johnny asked if Winwood is a psychopathZ I accidentally deleted

Why yes, yes he is psychopathic with szhizoid features, depressive tendencies, and intermittent manic episodes with histrionic traits and occasional psychotic episodes.

His drug cocktail must be amazing

Reactions: wiIIow, Johnnythefox and Chinaski
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
sad-lonely-man-party-hat-footage-087122933_prevstill.jpeg

It's SS kind of party.

Reactions: About_to_Go
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Sorry, Johnny asked if Winwood is a psychopathZ I accidentally deleted

Why yes, yes he is psychopathic with szhizoid features, depressive tendencies, and intermittent manic episodes with histrionic traits and occasional psychotic episodes.

His drug cocktail must be amazing
My kind of drinking buddy..

Reactions: ReadyasEver and Smilla
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Can he get me a job? I've got my score from the online psycho test to prove my worth..
:smiling:

If he was alive, he would be interested in how good a shot you were, and your ability in extortion lol.

Reactions: Smilla and Johnnythefox
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Speaking of mobsters was Tony Soprano a psychopath?

He was kinder to his son when AJ attempted suicide than my Mom was to me when I attempted (same age)...

Let's talk gangsters.

Reactions: ReadyasEver and Johnnythefox
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Speaking of mobsters was Tony Soprano a psychopath?

He was kinder to his son when AJ attempted suicide than my Mom was to me when I attempted (same age)...

Let's talk gangsters.

Never watched a single episode. Did he shag about a bit? If so, yes.

Reactions: ReadyasEver, killing me softly and Johnnythefox
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Can l just point out btw that I'm unsure as to how confident l should be in any of your advice on here when a user starts a thread asking suicidal people if he may be a psychopath, and 40 posts later the only person to be fully diagnosed is Stevie Winwood.

Reactions: WayOut, Final Escape, About_to_Go and 3 others
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
In case anyone hasn't referenced Ronson yet, there's the TED talk where he talks about the absurdity of the psychopathy test

My opinion: honestly I think every human who has ever lived has empathetic blind spots, probably even Fred Rogers. What constitutes the lack of empathy that's over the line into psychopathy is, I'm confident, a matter of the society you live in. I think the term "psychopathy" would be better defined as a contextual spectrum than a binary meaning.

Reactions: SeekingSolace, Smilla and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
anyone else fit the description

1. Doesn't respect social norms or laws. They consistently break laws or overstep social boundaries.
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain.
  3. Doesn't make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others.
  5. Doesn't consider their own safety or the safety of others.
  6. Doesn't follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time.
  7. Doesn't feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others.
Some of this fits me, to varying degrees in certain areas. I feel capable of remorse and feel I have a conscience though. I just don't always pay attention to it. I've used aliases, have injured other people though not like violent aggression assault. I had trouble being on time for jobs and had to call in like once a month, or I would read my schedule wrong and show up on my off day or something lol! I've lied, cheated, and stole small items from store. Ok I can't lie very good so I just leave things out or white lies, failure to inform lol! Bad long term planning ability, act and think later. I've broken the law. I deviated pretty significantly from social norms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnythefox and Smilla
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
In case anyone hasn't referenced Ronson yet, there's the TED talk where he talks about the absurdity of the psychopathy test

My opinion: honestly I think every human who has ever lived has empathetic blind spots, probably even Fred Rogers. What constitutes the lack of empathy that's over the line into psychopathy is, I'm confident, a matter of the society you live in. I think the term "psychopathy" would be better defined as a contextual spectrum than a binary meaning.

Might have a look at this tomorrow but tbh Ronson's book would have been much more interesting without Ronson, who overdid the quaint faux-naif schtick to the point where it detracted from the material. The Broadmoor saga, and the DSPD system in the UK which is crying out for scrutiny, would've been absolutely fascinating had it not felt like the reader was watching a Hugh Grant character bumble along awkwardly.

Reactions: Johnnythefox and peachesNpoison
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Some of this fits me, to varying degrees in certain areas. I feel capable of remorse and feel I have a conscience though. I just don't always pay attention to it. I've used aliases, have injured other people though not like violent aggression assault. I had trouble being on time for jobs and had to call in like once a month, or I would read my schedule wrong and show up on my off day or something lol! I've lied, cheated, and stole small items from store. Ok I can't lie very good so I just leave things out or white lies, failure to inform lol! Bad long term planning ability, act and think later. I've broken the law. I deviated pretty significantly from social norms.

Definitely psychopath or sociopath.
Me too.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, peachesNpoison and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Definitely psychopath or sociopath.
Me too.
When did you figure out you weren't like other people? When you did stuff especially when young but had not much remorse. I remember one really bad thing I did to female friends. Flirt with the guy they were interested in, or hook up with a guy they were interested in. I look back in horror at how I behaved lol! It was all about me and if I wanted to do something I didn't care about anybody else's feelings much.

Reactions: okyeah and Smilla
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
Might have a look at this tomorrow but tbh Ronson's book would have been much more interesting without Ronson, who overdid the quaint faux-naif schtick to the point where it detracted from the material. The Broadmoor saga, and the DSPD system in the UK which is crying out for scrutiny, would've been absolutely fascinating had it not felt like the reader was watching a Hugh Grant character bumble along awkwardly.
Yah, it's his schtick. I think it's his true self, at least, instead of an affectation, so I'm okay with it. He's pretty amazing at finding shit, though.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
When did you figure out you weren't like other people? When you did stuff especially when young but had not much remorse. I remember one really bad thing I did to female friends. Flirt with the guy they were interested in, or hook up with a guy they were interested in. I look back in horror at how I behaved lol! It was all about me and if I wanted to do something I didn't care about anybody else's feelings much.

I don't think you are a psychopath. And me neither. I'm definitely "mal-adjusted" and prefer to leave it at that.

I've never flirted with another woman's man but this is common behavior among all humans and adolescents esp. There is a clear difference between being inconsiderate of others and actively trying to ruin their joy, or taking delight in their pain. I bet you just weren't "thinking" and maybe too young and too screwed up to know better.

Thanks for joining this thread, Final.

Also, did you notice your two cats are on Johnny's bus stop? Look on the roof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnythefox
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Yah, it's his schtick. I think it's his true self, at least, instead of an affectation, so I'm okay with it. He's pretty amazing at finding shit, though.

That's the thing. Imagine getting access to Broadmoor like that and then turning it into some "quaint middle englander awkward at bring out of his comfort zone" yarn to such a degree. A real waste, imo.

If you re-read it, count how many times he uses the phrase "there was a silence" as a device for highlighting this. Around three times per chapter I'd say.

Reactions: peachesNpoison
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
If you re-read it, count how many times he uses the phrase "there was a silence" as a device for highlighting this. Around three times per chapter I'd say.
He's not the best at prose.

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/there-is-no-unconditional-love.9813/

Okyeah: there is no such thing as unconditional love, they're all basically prostitutes, women should love me unconditionally.

Also okyeah: I'm incapable of loving anyone, and btw l have very high standards.

I mean on some level everything is prostitution in this capitalist world.

I actually don't have very high standards. They're pretty reasonable. I shouldn't have said that. My standards are very very reasonable.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
I mean on some level everything is prostitution in this capitalist world.
Do you think that this mindset might be holding you back in regards to relationships? I'm not saying that it's untrue– just that if you look at the world through this lens most of the time, it might be detrimental to creating connections with others.

Reactions: 2 be or not and okyeah
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Do you think that this mindset might be holding you back in regards to relationships? I'm not saying that it's untrue– just that if you look at the world through this lens most of the time, it might be detrimental to creating connections with others.

it's holding me back from everything in life lol. But what do i have to look forward to? 20 years of wage slavery and not much else.

I never had this mindset until i went out there and experienced the "real world" tbh.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
it's holding me back from everything in life lol. But what do i have to look forward to? 20 years of wage slavery and not much else.

I never had this mindset until i went out there and experienced the "real world" tbh.
I hear you, I feel the same way. I'm not sure if it matters which career I ultimately go into, I don't see myself being happy (or satisfied, or whatever) working for most of my day almost every day of my life.

Reactions: Circles and okyeah
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
No offense but i think gender has a lot to do with it too. My life has been filled with nonstop bullying and shit like that. I think women have a little more privilege in that aspect.

This is a joke, right?

Reactions: 2 be or not, Pegasus and Smilla
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I hope he finds comfort and peace somewhere. It's hard to have a meaningful conversation with anyone when you have totally closed off everyone's viewpoints.

Reactions: Misanthrope, WayOut, About_to_Go and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I hope he finds comfort and peace somewhere. It's hard to have a meaningful conversation with anyone when you have totally closed off everyone's viewpoints.

That's beautifully put