• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

R_and_dom

Mar 19, 2024
I hate everything, my brother molested me and my sister, my dad is abusive, my other brother is mentally 3, has sever OCD and bipolar, I have ADHD and Autism. My mom probably hates me, my youngest sister definitely hates me... I'm a virgin still, I feel so gross, I hate myself. I've been to a mental hospital 5 times in the past 2 years, I lost all my friends, I wanted to oof my dad, and I'm just overall a horrible person.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Sounds like you are suffering xx

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
It's normal to feel bad about oneself when everything goes wrong in life. However, you must note this isn't your fault. Blaming yourself for what others did you is a bad idea, and completely wrong. Based on the post, you don't seem to have done anything that makes you horrible, so, I'd like you don't deserve any of this, and those who wronged you are definitely the horrible people. Don't blame yourself for literally being abused, or other things out you control.