CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Pretty much all my threads on this site have been me trying to say something or express an idea (usually) or an emotion (less often now).

But they're all so written poorly and I know they don't stick in people's minds at all.

They all sound really good in my head though, but I can't write stuff out well, so it probably just comes out as really vague bitching and whining. EVEN THOUGH, I am trying to explain concepts when I post my other threads, this thread right here is my bitching and whining thread.

So, anyway, I'll take my personal bitching and whining thread and run it to it's natural conclusion.

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING DUDE. Why does everything suck so much. Even things like anime and video games are always surrounded ruined by the people they are surrounded by.

And it DOES FUCKING MATTER who is into something or not. People will always accuse you of purposefully pretending to dislike popular shit to seem cool or whatever. It just goes to show you what the average person is like; a total pretender always trying to fit in. They can't even imagine talking about art without diving into whether its "good" or "bad" or whatever. If I can't discuss a fucking anime without being bombarded by a bunch of idiots trying to flex their egos over dumb shit then it DOES MAKE my experience of that art worse, duh.

And honestly, this reminds me. Fuck men dude. Men, and I am one, are so fucking STUPID and they are always trying to flex their muscles and seem like the biggest coolest and smartest (i do this a lot, but I used to do it way more).

But its not like 200 years ago where you could, rightly, flex your ego a little bit if you killed a big bear or something, but not guys will flex their shit over winning small video games, building nice micecraft houses, having watching more youtube than you, etc. just the dumbest shit.

I've been taking a LOT of drugs recently. I've been doing steroids, marijuana, opiods, and alcohol of course. I love it. It's probably the only truly fun thing to do because you're basically imploding in public 24/7 if you're on high enough dosages.
I straight up almost threw down with an elderly lady at the Super Market yesterday and it felt so fucking good. And I've been getting big muscles and shit.

But its mainly just the actual state of being thats just fun.

Steroids for guys basically just make you want to be the typical douchebag asshole guy and it FEELS SO GOOD. God damn.

I literally did not feel remorse or even shame about talking down to an elderly obese lady at Target in front of other people. And thinking back on it now I smile because it's so stupid.

Reactions: Makko