Untetheredwill

Untetheredwill

Speedrunning life using cosmic tricks
Nov 28, 2021
I'm going to be honest, I didn't understand that. If you claim that there is anything else beyond matter in this world or this universe it is up to you to prove that. I'm saying there is matter. That is provable. You're saying there's something beyond so it's up to you to prove it. That's it. It's pretty simple.
I agree with you I was just thinking about asking you to locate which of you made the decision to type this out? Was it the trillions of cells or the brain's supermachine.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
There are a lot of threads about the illuminati, maybe it's a different name, but I believe that there is a secret group of rich people controlling all world with several tentacles , music, movies, peadofilia. Look at that powerful man Epstein. He was so powerful and knew so much about all those powerful people that he "died'' in jail shortly after he was arrested, cause of death, natural death. Something to think about, it's like 9.11 there's a lot of things that don't add up.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Cara, eu vou tomar quantos reforços eles quiserem me forçar a se a teoria de que é letal for verdadeira.
Acredite @Snake of Eden a teoria da conspiração é verdadeira. Meu ctb é devido sequelas da vac. Não me matou , mas arruinou a minha vida e de muitas outras pessoas.
It's not a theory. The fact is, the covid vaccines have killed more people in one year, compared to all 78 other vaccines combined in the last thirty years. I don't blame others too much, the brainwashing runs deep. I was brainwashed into voting for pedo Joe, and was actively looking for vaccine appointments. Luckily someone red pilled me just in time. Sadly, their efforts became futile, since I fucked my life up and I'm forced to ctb due to my health
Olá @PeacefulTonic
Meu ctb é devido sequelas da vac.
O seu tbm seria isso ?

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra